Finkles, It's time.

"What," I scream out, knocking over my red gingerbread game piece before glaring at the pile of colored cards, "I always go back to the stupid beginning!"

Stuffing a piece of pineapple from one of the slices of pizza into my mouth, I slam my gingerbread piece onto the gumdrop image block.

The room fills with laughter from my reaction.

"The joys of playing Candy Land Truth or Dare Edition with you," my close friend, Olivia, laughs out before taking a bite into her pizza.

She rests on an armchair, crossing her long legs while leaning back to enjoy my misery.

Carlos, my best friend since before time, picks out a card from the stack and flipped it over to show the four of us his card.

Two red rectangles.

All eyes fall on me when they see the card.

Candy Land Truth or Dare Edition was our favorite game we ever made.

Of course, it was the only game we made that didn't bore us after five minutes and it was always interesting.

Instructions are the same as it would be if you played Candy Land.

Four players with different colored gingerbread pieces have to pick a card, it'll show either one or two colored blocks or it'll show an image block which can help you win or lose depending on where you are.

The first person to complete the pathway through Candy Land,  wins.

Truth or Dare Edition keeps us interested. A person picks out a card, the color represents the person, and the number of it repesents truth or dare.

There's exceptions to the game, like if you grabbed an image card, you can use that card to go against any unwanted dares that come your way.

"Unbelievable." I mumble, looking at the four people around me.

Two represents a dare; Red represents me.

Olivia, Carlos, Sebastian and Eli start to look at each other with humor sparkling in their eyes.
I look at the only four people I actually enjoy being friends with and give out a groan.

They've been planning this, I can tell. Then, slowly, all eyes follow back to me.

Carlos grabs my attention in a way that makes me feel like a child. He's careful and crouched down to my level.

"Kimberly," Carlos starts, meeting his brown eyes with mine, "We dare you to go to the Finkles house, ring their doorbell and kiss whoever comes to answer the door."

Everybody snickers like little elementary school girls when it's our and waits for my reaction.

Two doors down lives a family named the Finkles. They're all boys, all jocks, and all incredibly hot.

The problem about that is they're all around their mid to late twenties, one is engaged and I can't seem to gain any common sense when I'm around them.

I feel my mouth grown wide at the dare that's been summoned to me.

"No," I start, standing up and looking at each of their mischievous smiles, "No-no-no-no-no-no N-O."

I ran a hand through my dark curly hair and rubbed my sweaty palms on my dark leggings before looking at every one of them, shook.

I can't even wave hello to them without blushing and looking at the floor. I don't even think I can say hello to them, let alone kiss one of them.