Magical Soup

"Are you up?" Eli's voice drifts me awake from a deep sleep.

Squinting my eyes open, I realized I'm in my own tent of warmth with the blanket covering my head. My nose was too stuffy to breath through so I took in a nice breather through my mouth before croaking a groan as I felt the pain in my throat also.

"I am now."

Lazily rubbing my eyes awake, I cough out loud and painfully. I hope this doesn't last until Monday, I can't deal with this any longer.

Not to mention Eli was in my house doing only Superman would know what.

The soft pads of foot steps came closer to me, and even though my head was under the blanket, I could tell Eli was right in front of me. Something lightly touches my face; He was poking me.

"Come on, you need to take your pills."

Okay, so I didn't need to make this a big deal, I know, but I groaned in annoyance and flipped my back to him. I didn't want to leave my bed, and I sure as hell don't want to get out just to take pills especially cause he said so.

"It's too warm in here, I'm fine." Just as I said so, a loud cough ignited and I whimpered at the pain it made me deal with. So maybe I wasn't fine, I still wasn't going to leave.

I hear Eli take in a deep sigh like this was the hardest job he's ever done in his life. Which it probably was, since Eli was an only child of a couple who was recently divorced, he's spoiled.

"You didn't even eat your soup, or your ice cream. I need to at least give you some pills."

I snuggled into my pillow and took a breath through my mouth and let my body relax. I want to go back to sleep. I don't want soup, or ice cream, or pills, I want to sleep.

"Just let me sleep," I mumble already feeling like I was going to pass out, "I'm not leaving just for pills."

It was quiet for a couple of seconds until my stomach failed me and grumbled in hunger.

Oh no, please, PLEASE, I hope Eli didn't hear that.

"Was that your stomach?"

SHIT! Now he'll never leave me alone. Thanks, Obama.

Eli always has this issue of never quitting, even if it's in a useless long game of Monopoly, everybody would quit after it's lasted five hours but Eli would just keep going.

He wasn't going to let me sleep until he's taken care of me, that's a promise. A promise I know neither of us wanted to make.

"No, shut up and let me sleep." I snap, gripping onto my pillow tightly, hoping it had this certain Eli repellent that'll just be like Bazing-Bitch! and Eli would have to run away crying home, yea I would love that.

It took me a while to notice that I wasn't snuggling into my bed anymore, actually as soon as I realized that I was hovering like freaking Chris Angel, I screamed.

I had powers! Watch out City of Crimes, Super-Duper-Kim-Baby is coming for you!

Eli chuckled, and tightened his arms around me, flipping me so that I was carried Bridal style.

My excitement defused instantly, It was only Eli carrying me.

While my blanket was wrapped around me, my head made it's way to his stable chest and I closed my eyes, imagining that I was a super her- wait, Eli was carrying me. The frack does he think he is?!

"What are you doing?" I tried my hardest to sound shocked, angry and demanding, but I just end up sounding like a boy tweener hitting puberty.

I lacked the energy to push out of his arms so I just let my self go, as if I was a rag doll. Maybe it'll make him just as uncomfortable as I was feeling right now.