Flashing Back

"Kim."

His voice was starting to annoy me, funny how this is the first time he's ever even spoken to me since our argument and I'm already tired of it.

I continued to stomp down the school hallway angry that it was Monday morning, angry that I have to be at school and angry that I have to already deal with Eli.

"Kim."

I felt Eli's hand touch the sleeve of my jacket. Pushing his hand away, I turned quickly around a corner, almost bumping into one of my old biology partner.

I would've apologized if Eli hadn't tried to touch me again. My hand smacked his and I tried my hardest to avoid his husky smelling body.

Halfway down the next hallway, I feel him grab me. His movements were so fast that it caught me off guard when he had me pressed against the lockers and his face nearly inches from mine.

"Kimberly I'm talkin' to-ya."

My head snaped up to him. His hair was a mess, I can see a the stubbies he usually shaved off everyday still on his jaw. He looked like a mess.

A mess because of how guilty he felt? I hope so.

The students that were recently in a rush, paused to watch us both. All eyes on us and yet I still didn't care how much of a bitch I was to him. My head and body snapped to reason and with all that I had, which seemed to be enough, I push him off of me.

Just looking at him made me lose my temper.

"When the hell did you start talking to sluts?!"

Eli's hands rubbed onto his face before he tried to look at me in the eyes, I broke it off.

"Get over it." He groans.

I glare at him as hard as I could and I steped further away from him.

"Leave me the hell alone."

I sped into the girls restroom and made sure it was empty before letting out a small sob.

Yes, lads and gents, you did just experienced another argument. Out of all of them, this was indeed the worst one we've ever had

Aside from the one we had after Olivia's stupid spill.

Don't worry, you didn't miss it. I have it right here in my flash back.

[ Flash Back ]

Eli's hold on his phone was tight, as if it were his life on the line. He kept quiet and stared off as he processed what Olivia had just said.

Tears silently trailed down my cheek as I watch Eli. Prepared for any disappointed, disgusted look he would give me. I know he would, all he knew about the reason Parker and I broke up was because Parker cheated on me.

Olivia was the only person who really knew what happened with me.

"Olivia isn't kidding."

The look Eli gave me caught me off guard. He looked depressed, hurt or even sorry. I had to look away this time.

My stomach dropped when he gave me that look, I couldn't deal with that look. Be disappointed in me not sorry for me.

"She wasn't joking before, why do you think she's lying now?"

"I-I Just-"

I didn't want to hear anymore, I didn't want to remember this at all. Let alone talk about it.

"Please, stop talking."

I couldn't handle it anymore, the scare, the hurt, the disappointment I had in myself. Parker and I were broken up when I had believed I was pregnant.