34. The Intoxicating Mistake

Here is the chapter you've all been waiting for!!!! ;)

2 CHAPTERS LEFT + EPILOGUE :'( :'(

Inspired by the Korean Drama 'Pinocchio' (2014) Episode 8 ;)
#SaranghaeyoLeeJongSuk

Please VOTE COMMENT PROMOTE OR FOLLOW? :)

xoxo,
Losalini

_____________

[ edited 11 Dec 2015 ]

You know that moment where you think you're hallucinating or experiencing a mirage but everything just feels too real for it to be either? Or that moment where you just wish you weren't experiencing a dream even though it feels like it?

As Dylan Rush walked towards me in the thundering downpour, wearing only a pair of sweats and a white v-necked tee, I thought I was experiencing either of those two. But then again, I'd never had any mental history and as far as I know, none of my family was clinically insane and mirages only ever occurred in deserts as far as I know.

"Get in the car, Hunt," he repeated as a slight shiver ran through him.

I studied him shakily.

Even though it had taken him fifteen seconds at most to run to me from his car, he was soaked through and through. His shirt had gone see through, his toned abdominal muscles displayed. And his sweats were soggy at best. His face was pale and his hair was messy.

All in all, I think he looked worse than me.

I nodded slowly.

"Hurry up," he said as he tugged at my hands with his before disposing me into the warm, heated interior of his car.

It took him another ten seconds to go around to his side and get in.

A sneeze escaped me before I could stop it.

Dylan's face turned to me instantly before he did a once over. Anger painted his face before concern. Then he turned up the heater to maximum.

"Dylan," I said in awe as I watched him. I was still shocked that this wasn't a dream or hallucination.

Without a word, he reached over and pulled the seat belt and tugged in on.

"T-thanks," the words came out as my teeth chattered together from the cold.

"Save your energy, Hunt," was his abrupt reply before he put the car in drive and drove towards the apartment.

* * *

As soon as we parked in the garage, he got out, opened my door, pulled me out and helped me into the apartment. All without saying a single word.

He deposited me at the couch before disappearing into the bathroom.

Thirty seconds later he walked out with a towel around his neck and another one in his hand. He tossed me the second one before drying himself.

Not wanting to develop a cold, I proceed to dry myself, my energy mysteriously sapped out.

"Where the hell were you?" He asked three minutes later.

Great! He was not happy!

I pretended to be too busy drying my hair.