25. Killing Time and Not Each Other

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT PROMOTE AND FOLLOW!!

xoxo,

Losalini

•••||||•••

[ edited 7 Dec 2015 ]

What would you do if you were thrown one bad thing after another?

Like arriving to some place you hated, meeting a guy who thought he was God's gift to mankind, losing your phone, finding out your boyfriend was a cheating scum, then missing your flight, then getting stuck in an air-tight contract then meeting your father, then finding out your asshole father knew who you were and to make things worse, my mom had found out about the tweet yesterday. It had quickly become the most talked about topic. Everyone wanted to know who was the mysterious daughter Flynn Mathers had referred to. Everyone was curious about the daughter that the world had never known about.

I had been woken up by the shrill ring of my phone and the picture of mom and dad smiling up at me from my screen with the Caller ID reading 'Mom'. I had still been too drowsy to really digest the reason behind the call, so without hesitation I had answered the phone. Our ensuing conversation had been disastrous and been a screaming match throughout. I had hung up on her after. I knew I still had to deal with her and all of this, but I didn't want to. I couldn't.

And now this.

This being the text I was staring at right now.

Sexy 8

Picking you up at nine, Hunt. The studio's got you an apartment. Filming scheduled for 2.

Great! The studio got me an apartment. The downside, Dylan was the one showing me to said apartment.

I stared at my watch without thought.

7:55 am.

And now I had approximately an hour and five minutes to be ready. Why didn't that jackass tell me yesterday?

I got ready as insanely fast as possible whilst maintaining a standard of cleanliness. Bathing, brushing and putting on a sleeveless white slimming dress that reached past my knees.

"Looks like someone's going on a date," Marie commented as I came downstairs forty eight minutes later.

"With a house, yes," I replied as I adjusted the bag I was carrying.

She smiled, disbelievingly. "If that's what you kids are calling it this days."

"Pigs will fly before I go on a date with Dylan."

Her eyes widened. "Gregory?" She sounded surprised.

"You know him?"

She nodded. "I've been friends with the grandmother since we were in out teens, Alex. Of course I know him."

"Right. Forgot about that."

She smiled. "He's the nicest boy I've ever met. Always the gentleman."

I scoffed. "You're sure we're talking about the same person here?"

She smiled. "I'm sure, honey. Just give him some time to show you his true colors. So where's he taking you?"

"To see a house, just like I told you," I caught her meaningful smirk, "And no, we're not moving in together. The studio's assigned me an apartment for the duration of the filming. He's taking me to it. Under command of course."