3. Abercrombie Model

[ edited 2nd Dec 2015 ]

Alex 3 - Jerk 3.

That was the final score as the captain's voice came over the speakers relaying the current time and weather in Los Angeles.

To say that I was annoyed was an understatement of epic proportions. I was beyond pissed, past livid and heading towards a major breakdown that would definitely result in me being banned for life from the airline.

If I had thought that Sir Jerks-A-Lot was at the very least decent after holding my hand when the plane took off I was wrong.

He was an annoying, conceited, egotistical, spoiled, arrogant and cocky jerk. Times a hundred.

"Need me to hold your hand again?" he asked after the captain announced that we would be touching down in less than five minutes.

"Ha-ha!" I said dryly. "Very funny, jerk-wad. It's a wonder why you don't have girls fawning over you."

He chuckled. "I do actually. Too much that it gets annoying at times."

Conceited and arrogant ...

"What's up with the shades by the way?" the words escaped before I could think twice about it.

He laughed uneasily. "My eyes are very sensitive. These are prescribed shades."

Yeah, and I'm Bella Thorne. What a load of B.S!

"Whatever," I muttered just as I felt the plane start its last few descends towards LAX.

Sir Jerks-A-Lot made a big act out of putting away his stuff, rustling of papers being shoved into his bag, locking away of the tray table and a loud slam of his laptop.

The landing wasn't as bad as the take-off. After all, this time I was alert and not taken by surprise.

As the plane was taxiing towards its designated spot, Sir Jerks-A-Lot said under his breath, "Welcome to my city, princess," he turned to face me, smirking as he leaned in.

My breath catches slightly at his nearness. What the heck is he doing?

My face must be hilarious because he chuckled lightly before pulling back. "Yeah," he continued as he gave me back my breathing space, "you're not even gonna last a week."

Before the seat-belt sign was turned off, he was up, his hand luggage in his hand as he made his way towards the door.

What the hell! Weren't we supposed to wait until sign was off and then get up? And who the hell did he think he was going around dropping comments like that?

Did he think I was going to be one of those wimpy kids that wold run at the first sign of trouble? Well, he had another thing coming.

Finally the seat-belt sign turned off and everyone in the cabin started moving around, gathering their belongings.

Thank God, I sighed in relief as I got off my seat, my ass hurting like shit. At least I won't be seeing his arrogant face again. I mean, the city has over three million people. No way was I going to be running into him again.

***

 Just as I was lugging my suitcase out of the baggage claim area, I feel my phone vibrating in my jeans pocket.

Juggling my luggage, I manage to pull out my sad phone, which reminded me that I hadn't bothered to mention anything about it to Sir Jerks-A-Lot on the way here.

Works shitty Babe. Miss ya heaps. Wish u were here 

x JAMES