12. Misunderstood Relationships

EARLY UPDATE (02/01/15)

FIRST OF ALL,IT'S 2015 PEOPLE!!! :)

Second, early update and I just updated like two days ago, last year ;)

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

X

oxo,

Losalini <3

•••||||•••

[ edited 6 Dec 2015 ]

Confrontation and I don't really go together.

It's like trying to mix water and oil, or peanut butter and anchovies. They just don't mix. No matter how hard you try, or no matter how hard you mixed the liquid for hours on end, they just don't mix.

My other confrontations like between me and Jennifer Walters, the mean girl in school ended with me and a bowl of punch at the homecoming dance, my white formal dress destroyed beyond repair. In the end I was the one coming out at the bottom.

The only confrontation I'd survived to date was the one with James a couple of days ago. And that only happened because I didn't give him a chance to say anything.

But judging by the arctic glare Tyler was giving me, he had a lot to say and wouldn't resist telling me what he thought. And his eyes were filled with questions; questions he expected answers to. Half of which I was confused of myself.

Luke, or Lucas was a different story altogether. He was smiling, looking glad about my shocking presence. "Alex!" He walked towards me and pulled me into a tight hug like we were long-lost buddies, totally misleading the fact that we'd only met once, at the B&B.

"Hey Lucas," I smiled, glad by his warm reaction.

"So," he pulled back and looked at me with a simple confused expression, "you know my older, less attractive brother?" He nodded towards a now blank faced Tyler.

"Brother?" I asked, skeptical as I took this time to stare at them both carefully. They didn't look a bit alike. Their hair color was different. They HD somewhat different features and body build.

Tyler had a broader shoulder then Lucas and his body was harder, or at least I think it was, considering that the checkered shirt he was wearing was hugging him at the right places. He had that arrogant asshole look about him that just manages to get the girls whereas Lucas had the whole Abercrombie hard-to-get player look to him. He was wearing a black polo shirt that suited him to perfection. Other than their gorgeous looks, the only similarity I concluded as I looked at both of them was the stormy grey eyes that they both had that despite their many impressive features, was I thought their best.

Lucas chuckled as if he had already heard what I was thinking a lot before. "Why is it so hard to believe that?" He laughed again. "Yes, we have the same parents."

"Sorry," I apologized, worried I'd offended the only nice guy I'd met so far in this accursed city.

"Don't worry about it," he brushed it off as he waved a hand befpre he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "But how do you two know each other?" He asked curiously as he glanced from me to his brother.