BONUS CHAPTER : Dylan's POV

Just a little thank you!!! I know many of you wanted a Dylan POV so here it goes...

Coincides with chapter 1 :) Their meeting.... AND THE 50 REASONS WHY.

Forever xoxo,
Losalini

___________

I admit it.

Despite the six years of experiencing it, I still felt the high of having someone I hadn't met in my life recognize me.

And today was no exception, despite the fact that I wanted to keep a low profile. At least until I entered 'the zone'. 'The zone' being the only room in this airport that people of my recognizable status managed tokeep away from the prying eyes of the public. Aka the VIP room.

Despite my wishes of being inconspicuous, the argument I was currently having with Will, my agent was not helping.

"No!" I said into the phone, quite loudly. "I will not take that role."

This attracted the attention of three girls at the Starbucks next to me.

I averted my eyes instantly as they looked up with widened eyes.

Shit!

"Dylan, look!" He began in his 'Time to face the heard turth' voice. "This movie is guaranteed to be a winner. The book was only released two years ago and has sold over ten million copies in the US alone."

"Wait, it's based on a book?"

"Yes, champ."

"Then definitely a no," I said determined. "I don't like to involve myself in the whole turning a book into a movie franchise."

"Dylan," Will's voice proved his impatience. "You'll regret it if you don't take this deal."

"Right now, all I'm regretting is answering your phone call when I should be on a plane back home, Will," I snapped.

"It is him!" A screech sounded from the group of girls.

I chanced a look at them.

Their faces were equal masks of wonder and excitement.

"Shit! I gotta go. Don't call me until Sunday, Will. I need rest. Okay?"

"Fine! But at least read the script. I placed it in your laptop bag before you left."

"You conniving ass!" I said in wonder at his clairvoyancy. "I'm not going to."

Will chuckled from the other end. "You will if you want to stay on top, Dylan," he said before he hung up.

How did I not even see the script? And how the hell am I going to run away from those girls? I thought as I saw them move slowly towards me.

I love my fans. Don't get me wrong.

But if one group of fans know I'm here, eventually all of my fans would know and come.

It had taken me extreme measures to get here and keep my whereabouts unknown for three days.

I slipped my phone into my back pockets and walked in a fast pace.

Every single whisper and scream had me on edge as I looked around.