36. The Fiftieth Reason

FINAL CHAPTER ALERT!!!!

EPILOGUE LEFT!!! :'( :'(

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK!!!

Please VOTE COMMENT PROMOTE AND FOLLOW! :)

xoxo,
Losalini

•••||||•••

[ edited 11 Dec 2015]

They say that you only experience true happiness once in your life. And I guess I was now experiencing mine.

As soon as I read Dylan's tweet, I knew the place he was referring to.

Italia's. Where I had had lunch with Tyler that day I figured that I really did like Dylan more than I thought. Tyler must have told Dylan about it.

The rest of the shoot for the day went without a hitch. But I didn't have any scenes with Dylan so I didn't see him again to talk to him.

Instead my scenes today were with Amelia, Harry, Tyler and everyone else except for Dylan.

As soon as I got out of the dressing room, now wearing my clothes I did a silent happy dance.

The clock read 5:40.

I had just enough time to run to the apartment put on some clean clothes and then run down to Italia's.

"Ms Hunt!"

I turned around at the sound of my name being called out. "Yes?"

My mood instantly soured as I looked at James. "What do you want?"

He smiled sadly. "Mr Tate wants to see you in his office."

I nodded. "Okay. Thanks, I guess," I muttered as I made my way to Declan's office.

"Oh and... Al-Alex?"

I turned around again and arched a brow at my ex boyfriend.

"I'm sorry. Really, truly sorry," he began. "It was beyond wrong for me to do that to you."

I nodded, slowly.

"I shouldn't have done what I did. And I know I lost you forever and that I have no right to expect things to go back to how they were even when we go back home."

I nodded. "I know."

"But I am sorry and I'll regret what I did for the rest of my life."

"Was it worth it?" I asked.

He shook his head fervently. "No."

I half smiled.

"I know we won't ever date again because of what I did, but..." He paused, hesitant. "Do you think we could...try to mend our friendship?"

I thought it over. Before we dated, James was a nice guy, one of my good friends back home. Besides, we grew up together. Our families were practically long life friends. "I guess we could try."

He smiled a full smile finally. "Thanks."

"But you are officially my servant for the rest of your life, Mangy."

He chuckled. "I wouldn't think of anything else."

I nodded before walking over and giving him a friendly hug. "I'll see you around?"