Chapter 5: Oh No

Louis POV

I don't know why Harry didn't tell me about what was happening while we where dating. I could tell he didn't want to talk about it yet, and that's fine I'll wait until he's ready. My thoughts got interpreted by my phone going off. It was Simon. The last time Simon called me it was another pap walk for me and Eleanor, my fake girlfriend.

"Hello?" I said annoyed

"Where are you?" He practically yelled

"Wow, no hello or anything?" I said sarcastically

"I know well you wouldn't care weather I said hello or not. Answer the question, where are you?"

"Liam's"

"And who is with you?"

"Liam obviously I'm at his house, Niall, Zayn and Harry"

"I want you all to leave Liam's right now, I can't believe you freaking posted on Instagram"

"One why do you care and two, did you even read the caption? We are quarantined, which in case your stupid brain doesn't know what that means or doesn't pay attention to life we can't leave the house for two weeks so to bad, you will be seeing more of us together."

He was silent for a few seconds and finally said, "I don't want you and Harry by each other"

"Why"

"I thought we where done with Larry," He said annoyingly

"We aren't ev-"

He cut me off by saying under his breath obviously not want me to hear, "I really thought I had you do enough stunts and put enough pressure on you for it to be done for good"

"Excuse me, what? We are done with this conversation." I can't believe he would try to sabotage our relationship. I always new he was a jerk and didn't support us and made us do the stunts to cover Larry up but I never thought he would go this far.

   "Niall!" I yelled

"I'm here!" He said almost falling down the stairs, "What do you need?"

"Simon just called me and said- well actually first he said for us to leave Liam's and I said we can't do that but now he said me and Harry can't go by each other"

"Well your not going to listen, right?"

"You didn't let me finish, Niall. I started to say we aren't together and he whispered under his breath, not wanting me to hear, 'I thought I had you do enough stunts and put enough pressure on you for it to be done for good'"

Niall was just standing there for a moment with his mouth with open unsure what to do, "I can't believe he would do that. Are you ok? Have you told Harry? Oh my god do you still have feelings for Harry?"

I heard a cough from around the corner but quickly brushed it off, "Calm down there Nialler. Yes I'm fine, I guess I should have known he would do something like that but it was just a shock to actually hear. And no Harry does not know, we where talking than he said his mom called him so he had to go"

"His mom didn't call him, he was just talking to Liam a minute ago" He said confused, "I was probably not supposed to say that. But anyway you didn't answer the last question."

"I mean I guess a part of me never stoped loving and missing him. It's been a hard past few years" I said with a crack in my voice.

"Oh Louis" he said giving me a hug

"Hey Louis, Niall I'm on Instagram live do you want to say hi?" I gave him a death glare, "Oh never mind I will come back later to you Louis I guess. Oh hey Harry, I didn't see you there" Harry?

Harry's POV

"Niall!" I heard Louis yell

"I'm here!" He said, "What do you need?"

"Simon just called me and said-" That one word, Simon made me interested in their conversation so I listened to it, "well actually first he said for us to leave Liam's and I said we can't do that but now he said me and Harry can't go by each other" Simon is so annoying.

"Well your not going to listen, right?"

"You didn't let me finish, Niall. I started to say we aren't together and he whispered under his breath, not wanting me to hear, 'I thought I had you do enough stunts and put enough pressure on you for it to be done for good'" What the hell.

"I can't believe he would do that. Are you ok? Have you told Harry? Oh my god do you still have feelings for Harry?"

Hu? I was so shocked by the question I gasped quitely but it turned into a cough.

"Calm down there Nialler. Yes I'm fine, I guess I should have known he would do something like that but it was just a shock to actually hear. And no Harry does not know, we where talking than he said his mom called him so he had to go"

"His mom didn't call him, he was just talking to Liam a minute ago" He said confused, "I was probably not supposed to say that. But anyway you didn't answer the last question." Stupid Niall doesn't know how to keep a secret.

"I mean I guess a part of me never stoped loving and missing him. It's been a hard past few years" That was a shock. I still loved him too and regret giving into the pressure especially after what Louis just told Niall about Simon.

"Oh Louis"

"Hey Louis, Niall I'm on Instagram live do you want to say hi? Oh never mind I will come back later to you Louis I guess. Oh hey Harry I didn't see you there"

"Shut up" I said through my teeth.

"Okey we have to go see you later" Liam said ending the live, "Are you all okay?"

"Harry," Louis said hesitating, " Did you just hear our conversation?"

"Yes" I mumbled and ran away locking myself in Liam's room because I did not want to go back to the room that me and Louis shared.

An hour later there was a knock on the door, "Who is it?" I said quietly

"It's Liam, can I come in?"

"Ya, let me unlock it."

"Are you ok Harry?"

"No" I said trying and failing to hold back tears.

"It's ok, you can tell me"

"I still love him, and I regret leaving him so, so much every day I miss him more and more" I said and at this point I was balling my eyes out.

"You should tell him Harry, you heard him, what he said to Niall"

"I can't now look at me I'm a mess"

"What about tomorrow? It's been a hard morning for all of us" I looked at the time, it was only 1:00.

   "Fine but for the rest of the day you better make sure me and Lou are not in the the same room together"

   "Ok, anything else you need?"

   "Yes, next time you go live tell me"

   "Yes sir" he said laughing.

————————

Hoped you like this chapter! I'm going to try and update at least every Monday! Comment ideas!

Word count: 1206