Chapter 23: DTLOWTCBKTPINLWH

Louis POV:

The next day we decided to be somewhat productive and we scheduled a meeting with BMG for today.

"Hey guys," Liam said walking into the kitchen while everyone was eating breakfast, "Remember we have a meeting in 30 minutes and this is a big one so we all have to be ready."

     "Ok and then I had an idea for me and Lou to post on instagram later." Harry said

    "Ok great, what is it?"

     "Well remember the one lady who watched our performance in like 2014 and she told her granddaughter, 'Does the little one with the cheekbones know the prince is in love with him?'"

     "Awww I remember hearing that! And didn't that woman not know anything about Larry?" Zayn said

    "Ya I don't think she did, that's so funny that that lady had so idea she would be so iconic." I said

     "Ya," Harry said, "Anyway I was thinking we could take a picture from that show like I post a pic of me on my personal account and Louis posts a pic of him from that show on his personal account and we both caption it like that saying but only using letters like 'D' for does and 'T' for the and so it says that but you would only know if payed attention to it."

    "That's a great idea H. We should probably check with Ruby before though just because that's like really really load." I suggested

    "Of course."

    "Ok y'all the meeting starts in 15 minutes so go get ready." Liam said

15 minutes later:

We were all huddled around the computer waiting for Rudy to join.

    "Ok hi boys," Rudy said as she joined the call, "How have you been? Are we still on for signing once you are out of quarantine?"

    "We have been good! And yes! We have two more days!"

    "Ok so once you are done we can fly you out to London to sign. I don't really think we need to talk about anything else we just wanted to check in to make sure we are still good. I love how you guys have been hinting on social media keep that up!"

   "We just have a few questions." Zayn said

    "Yes of course, go ahead."

    "So going along with the hinting on social media thing I had this idea but it might be a little too load and we didn't want to post it without telling you." Harry said

    "Ok what is it?" Ruby asked

Harry explained the idea to her and she sat there and listened quietly. I think we should post it anyway but I guess we don't want to piss off our new manager before we even sign with her.

     "Ok yes that is very load," Ruby started after Harry was done talking, "but I like it. Like you said if you know it you know it and if you don't you don't. It's good, and did you say you another question for me?"

     "I'll take this one boys," Niall said, "When do you think we can tell our fans about us signing with you? We have always been as open as we can considering our situation with our fans."

    "Yes of course you can tell them and I like it that you have such a great relationship with the fans.  You can probably tell them after we sign and we will talk about that more also after we sign. Ok I think that is it. We will be in touch to fly you out." She said and hung up.

     "Ok well that went well" I said, "We should post that thing now."

     "Yes, ok Lou I'll send you the pic."

    "Ok I got it, let's press the post button at the same time."

    "Ok ready, 3, 2, 1 post"

liked by: louist91, liampayne, onedirection and 2,367,820 more

@harrystyles: DTLOWTCBKTPINLWH?

LARRY4EVER: OMG HOW DOES HE KNOW THIS!?!?

get.out.of.my.kitchen: AHHHHH OMG!!💀

"Wow this got like 2 million likes already!" Liam said

"Ya same with mine!"

liked by: harrystyles, onedirection, niallhoran and 2,115,245 more

@louistomlinson: DTLOWTCBKTPINLWH?

LARRY4EVER: LOUIS TOO!?!

get.out.of.my.kitchen: NO WAY-

   "Umm I think you guys just caused the entire world to go insane!" Zayn said while reading comments

   "I can't believe this" Harry said looking at his phone, "I'm so smart!"

    "Really Harry" Liam said eyeing him

    "What it's true! I am!"

    "Wow Harry it just keeps getting more and more attention! I love you so much." I said and kissed him.

    "I love you too Lou."

     "Hold it right there," Niall said waving his finger in our faces, "When did you two say 'I love you' I feel like we missed something here."

    "Oh haha last night. Ya I am surprised you didn't hear because you always either walk in on us or listen behind a door." Harry said

     "Well we are happy for you." Liam said, "Oh and Zayn I have been meaning to ask you, how is Gigi doing with the pregnancy?"

    "Oh she's good, has morning sickness though, I talked to her last night. I feel bad though about not being there with her. And with the reunion we are going to be so busy I'm scared I won't be there for the baby."

     "Oh Zayn, I'm sure you will see them all the time. You and Gigi and perfect for each other and you can do this. I feel like for this next album we will take it slower and with covid and all I don't think we will be touring anytime soon. Where is she staying right now?" Harry said in a comforting tone.

    "She is in Pennsylvania with her family. And thanks Harry I needed that." Zayn said

     "Of course, just let any of us know if you are ever feeling stressed and we can help you. It happens to the best of us."

   "Literally I have no idea what I would so without you."

__________________
Authors notes:

Happy new year everyone! Let hope for a year filled with new content, albums and concerts (and possibly reunions?).

Word count: 1011