Chapter 15: BMG & Paul

Louis POV

Bing!

   "Wow," I said looking at my phone, "BMG already responded."

  "Read it!" Niall screamed.

"Dear Mr. Tomlinson," I began reading, "We would be very happy to sign with you. First of all congratulations on you and Harry and of course two you can come out soon. Maybe later this year? Let's schedule a meeting and we can talk about all of these things. Thank you, BMG UK"

"Well that went well. Right?" Liam said

"I think so. We are signing with them and they said we can come out." I said staring into a wall.

"Lou, are you ok?" Harry said sitting down and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Ya, I think just the shock that this is happening."

"Should we email them, back right now or in like a hour? Should we make a reunion album or just Made in the A.M.? This is to much!" Liam exclaimed

"In a hour, so we don't look too excited. And for the other one, I have no clue." Niall said

"Your acting like you are texting your crush in secondary school." Zayn said and we all laughed.

1 hour later

    "Should we respond now?"

    "Sure."

  Dear BMG UK,

      Thank you for answering us so fast. We are not sure about the album situation yet since we only made this decision yesterday. At the moment we are all quarantined at Liam's house and with the COVID-19 rules I don't know when we could meet so maybe we could a Zoom call. Thank you for being so understanding about me and Harry.

                                                                                 Thank you, Louis Tomlinson

     "How does this sound?" I asked

     "Great!"

    "What should we do now?" asked Niall

     "What if we FaceTime someone we used to work with and like prank them or something?" Harry said

     "Paul!" Zayn screamed

    "Who?"

     "Remember Paul, our bodyguard, who used to chase us everywhere?" Liam said

    "Of course I remember, I was joking." I said, "Who has his number?"

    "I do!" Niall said, "Ok calling now. Everyone hind behind me and after we talk for a minute just out."

He answer it and started talking, "Hey Niall!"

    "Hey!"

    "Why'd you call?"

    "Oh no reason just checking in."

    "Are the boys there and going to just out at me?"

   "How'd you know?" I asked as we all came out.

   "Well you know it's just about headlining everything that you are quarantined together."

    "Really? I guess we haven't payed attention to what's going on outside lately." Harry said, "So how have you been?"

   "Good, good,"he sighed, "Just staying home. What about you? Is the band back together? Cause I need a job."

   "Maybe..  like we would be able to go anywhere right now. But Harry and Louis got some exciting news!"

    "Oh ya, we are dating again!"

    "Yay! Since when?"

    "Two days ago? Something like that."

   "So exciting! Anyway I have to go make dinner now. Remember, I need a job. Bye!" He said and hung up.

————————————-
Author's notes

Hey!

I have 2.5 days of school left until summer!

Word count: 511