Chapter 13: Youtube and other stuff

Louis POV

I'm almost done with my song! Normally it takes me a little while to write but today I'm in the mood so it's just go, go, go. If I finish it tonight and it all sounds good enough I might play it for the boys tonight.

   "I just had a idea!" Niall said standing up for the couch.

"What is it?" Harry said who is sitting in the kitchen

"We should film a YouTube video for the One Direction account and post it!"

"Ok, but what would we do?" I asked

"We could do face masks, react to TikToks, make new music or just play truth or dare!" Liam said

"Yes! We should start filming now! Liam grab your camera!" Said Niall

"Zayn!" Harry yelled, "We are filming a YouTube video!"

"Ok be down in 5"

"Hey everybody!" Liam started, "So you may have seen this but we are all quarantined together! I'll give you a tour around the room. Sitting over there on the couch is Mr. Louis Tomlinson! What are you doing over there Tommo?"

"Writing some music."

"Solo or for the band?"

"You will just have to find that out later-" I got cut off by Niall screaming.

"What Niall!" Liam said

"I'm watching Stanger Things."

"Oh Niall, do you want me to sit next to you?" I said in a baby voice

"Shut up! Oh look there is Zayn" He said as Zayn walked down the stairs and Liam filmed him.

"Zayn!" Liam said, "Welcome! What are you doing at the moment?"

"Walking, but just got off the phone with Gigi."

"And how is she?"

"Good."

"Good! Next to Harry who is, well you tell me what you are doing Harry."

"I am watching you film me." He said.

After that we talked a little bit about where we are, and COVID and stuff like that. Liam turned of the camera.

"What should we do next face masks or reaction videos?"

"Reaction videos, than later tonight we can do masks" Harry said

"What videos should we react to?"

"How about we all pick one video for everyone to react to. And they don't have to be about us, they can be random." Niall said

"That's a great idea!"

Once we all had the TikToks (Liam and Niall had to show me, Harry and Zayn how to use it) we all sat down on the floor and turned on the camera.

"We all have the TikToks now" than Liam explained how we are going to do it, "I'll show mine first."

He showed a video of a person trying to do a front flip on a skate ramp and falling in the floor. We all where laughing really hard except for Harry who asked if he was ok.

"Ok, me now." Harry said.

Showed a video of someone dancing slow when watch a show than dancing very fast and crazy when watching his interviews. Am I even surprised at this point?

"Well that was-" Liam started

"Interesting" Zayn finished, "I'll go next."

His was minions dancing to PILLOWTALK. He was laughing historically the whole time while we stood there just looking at it until Niall started laughing than we all started.

"Louis you now" Niall said

I showed a video that was a One Direction once said and it was stuff like 'we are like five best friends' and 'vas happening'. We were all laughing like crazy remembering the old times.

"And finally, mine," Niall said, "Two of you might like this one."

He showed a video of someone screen recording liking Harry's Instagram pictures but than when it went to the place where you film the person liking it was, me.

We all just stood there unfazed except Niall who had a smirk on his face. Liam turned off the camera.

   "Niall, that is a Larry TikTok. I told you no Larry TikToks."

   "And I didn't listen."

   "Wait, what is 'Larry TikTok'?" Harry asked

   "It's a side of TikTok when people who think you two and dating make TikToks, theories, edits, stuff like that about you."

   "I say we leave that clip in the video." I said

   "Simon will get so mad."

   "It's fine. If anything it will bring more views to the video because people we put it on that 'Larry TikTok' and we all know that's just what he wants."

   "True." Liam said, "Ok we will keep it. Let's take a break than we can do masks."

I thought about playing my song for them now but I think I will wait until tomorrow.

————————

   "Hey everyone we are back but now in my bathroom and we are going to do a face mask!" Liam said.

It is now 7:05. For the past 6 hours we filmed TikToks to post throughout the rest of our quarantine and we rewatched our movie, This is Us.

   "I have 2 unicorn masks, 1 rain deer, and 2 penguin ones from Christmas. Who wants what?"

   "I'll take a unicorn!" Harry yelled grabbing it fast

   "Me too." I said. Liam and Niall got the penguins and Zayn got the rain deer.

   "We are going to wait 35 minutes than we will be back!"

Liam put it in time lapse while we waited but than Niall started screaming around 25 minutes, "It's burning my face!"

   "Liam!" Zayn yelled, "They are only supposed to be on for 15-20 minutes not 35!"

   "Oh my god!" He said ripping it off, "Sorry boys."

When we finished washing our faces Liam said bye to everyone and ended the video.

   "I'll edit it and it will be up the day after tomorrow!"

   "Guys, what's going to happen when we get out of quarantine?" Niall asked, "I have had some much fun hanging out with you all and I know when we hang out we always joke about getting the band back together but I really want to for real."

  "You all know I want to so I'm in." Liam said.

   "I'm if you are Haz."

    "Of course Loubear." We all looked at Zayn.

   "Umm, I kind of really like my solo," He paused, "Oh I'm joking! Of course I'm in!"

   "Yay!" We all said

  "We should celebrate" we where up all night partying.

   "What about management?" Liam said at some point in the night.

    "We will figure out the details tomorrow. But for now, just have fun!" I said.

————————-
Heyyyyyyy!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I started the Divergent series and I'm hooked!

Thank you for 600 reads!

A lot happened in this chapter so I will try to update soon!

Word count: 1104