Chapter 12: Gigi & Maya

Thank you all for 400 reads!! In this book Always You has not been released yet.

10:30 the same day
Louis POV

After the call with Simon this morning we all tried to go back to sleep but I think only Zayn fell back to sleep. After trying to fall asleep for 10 minutes and failing I went to go get breakfast.

"Liam! Why is there avocados in the fridge!" I yelled

"Because they are good!" He yelled back

"Lou, have you ever tried a avocado?" Harry said in a soft voice as he walked in the kitchen.

"Did you ever consider some people might be sleeping before you yell across the
house." Zayn said

"Oo pass me a avocado!" Niall said as he walked in

"I can't believe you Niall, I'm going outside." But before I walked out to the balcony I grabbed my song writing notebook. I started writing some lyrics but stoped when someone opened the door.

"Hey"

"Hey Haz"

"What are you doing?"

"I had an idea for a song so I'm writing it down while I remember it."

"Oh, I'll leave you to write then."

"No," I said grabbing his arm before he got up, "Stay"

He layed down next to me and put his arm around me.

"Would you like to hear the beginning of it?"

"Sure!"

I went to Amsterdam with out you
And all I could do was think about you

"That's how it starts and the chorus will be something like,"

Chasing a high when it was
Always You
Always You

"That is great! Who is it about?" Harry said

"Oh just a very handsome man who's name is Liam." I said trying to keep a straight face. But we both just started laughing so hard, "No, it's about a very handsome man named Harry."

  "Aww!" We locked eyes and just started staring into each other's eyes, "Kiss me you fool" We started kissing and it got pretty steamy.

   "Haz" I said pulling away, "There could be paps"

   "So let the see" he said and pulled me back in.

I know that your scared because I'm so open

"What was that?" Harry said

  "Totally not my ringtone, it's Niall"

   "Wait, you have Golden as your ringtone? That is hilarious!" He said laughing, "Mine is the One Direction one we made like 10 years ago."

   "Haha, why is it that every time we are doing something alone something happens and ruins it."

  "I know right. Are you going to answer?"

   "Ya, Hey Niall, you really like interrupting our make out sessions apparently."

   "Sorry! Just wanted to let you know Gigi is FaceTiming Zayn right now if you wanted to say hi."

   "Ok, be down in a few."

We walked down and Zayn was sitting on the couch and Zayn was leaning over his shoulder talking to her.

   "Oh look there they are!" Niall said

  "Hey Gigi!" I said

   "Congress on the baby! And sorry we have have Zayn over here we know you would like him to be with you right now." Harry said

  "Thank you! And it's fine, I'm happy he is with you guys again! How have you two been?"

  "Well, as of this morning me and Louis are dating again!"

   "Oh my god! Congratulations! You two are perfect for each other!"

   "Thank you!"

   "I'm going to talk to Gigi alone now so talk to you later." He said and started walking up the stairs.

   "Bye Gigi!" We all yelled

   "Should I call Maya?"

   "Yes!"

  "Ok, she is visiting her family right now."

Ring, ring

  "Hey Liam! I miss you!"

   "Hi! Miss you too! Look who is with us!"

   "Hi maya!" We all said.

   "Hi! Where is Zayn?"

   "Upstairs on the phone with Gigi."

   "Cool. How have you been? Niall love your new album by the way!"

   "Thank you! I realize appreciate it! Harry, Louis tell her your news." Niall said.

   "As of this morning me and Louis are dating!" Harry said.

  "Yay! That is so exciting! What mom!" She said yelling somewhere else, "Sorry, my mom just said we are leaving. Talk you you later. Love you Liam!"

  "Bye Maya!"

  "Love you too!" Liam said

  "I'm going to write my song some more" I said

   "Ok I'm going to watch Stranger Things."

   "Ok but Niall remember, it's has a kid warning on it so be careful." I said

   "Oh shut up, I can handle it."

   "Ok, but in case we are right here and remember it's all fake."

  —————————-

Heyy besties!

What is your favorite One Direction/Solo song?
Mine is Where do Broken Hearts Go

Word count:770