Chapter 8: Music and Shopping

Harry's POV

Last night went surprisingly well. I missed talking to him plus I found out Miss You was actually about me, which I new it was because Niall told me but coming from him, that's a different story.

Around 8 A.M. I woke up because I heard voices outside the door than someone cracked it open. I knew it wasn't Lou because if he could he would sleep all day. I opened one eye and saw Zayn peeking his head through the door taking pictures of us.

I didn't move a inch and said, "You know I don't like it when people talk pictures of me when I sleep without my permission"

I heard a crash and looked up and Niall was on the floor clutching his chest, "Harry you just gave me a freaking heart attack. How long have you been awake?"

"About one minute because of you. Your lucky Louis didn't wake up. What where you doing?"

"Totally not taking pictures of you to add to my Larry Stylinson album, which I totally don't have"

I opened my mouth to respond but Liam cut me off by talking to Niall, "Niall, what are you doing," they probably didn't tell him, "Please don't say you did take the pictures"

"Hey Liam" I said not very loud but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Sorry Harry, I told them not to but they never listen to me. Anyway I think we need some stuff from the store so I think we should go on a field trip today" Liam said

"Ok but I want the honors of waking up Louis," Zayn said, "LOUIS WAKE UP!! TIME TO GO SHOPPING!!"

"I'm going to punch you" Louis mumbled

"Sorry to break it to you Lou but your short, I don't think you could reach up there," I said, "Anyway get up so we can go."

——————————

"Ok I have masks for the store," Liam said as we got in the car, he was driving, Niall in the passenger seat, Louis in the middle and me and Zayn on the opposite side of him, "We need: milk, eggs, cereal, chips, Mac and Cheese, toilet paper, which I saw on the news is hard to find, and anything else we see that we need. Let's go."

"Turn on music" Louis said demandingly, I think he is still mad at us for waking him up.

Niall turned on the radio and guess what was playing, Sweet Creature, if it was a song by any of the other boys besides me or Louis it would be fine, but no, it had to be my song about Louis.

"Oh Harry why don't you sing it for us" Liam said in a annoying way.

Sweet Creature had another
talk about where it's going wrong but
We're still young don't know where we're
Going but know that we belong always
I know we started two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue we're both stubborn I know
Sweat Creature

And I sang on for the rest of the song. By the time I was done I had tears in my eyes and it seemed as Louis did too. The radio person came on when it was done and started talking, "Harry Styles hit from HS1 still as amazing as ever about 2 and half years later yet we still don't know who it's about. The Larry rumors are back on though. Could Harry be in a secret relationship with Louis Tomlinson?"

"Oh look we are here" Niall said to cut the tension as we arrived.

We saw a couple of fans and took pictures with them (stayed 6ft apart) got what we need plus some more stuff like soda, beer, candy, shampoo because 5 guys staying in the same house for 2 weeks can't live on one bottle. Liam even posted a TikTok with us next to the One Direction lunch box we found some how like it was 2012 again.

When we where walking out I suggested we get ice cream.

"Ok, there is a place 5 minutes away. I'll turn the radio on again."

What Makes You Beautiful started playing. It's like they new we where listening

"Guys really, our #1 hit isn't going to start playing on the radio and we aren't going to sing. Liam hit it" Niall practically yelled.

Your insecure don't know what for
Turned heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up to cover up be in the way that
you are is enough everyone in the room can see it
Everyone but youuu baby you you light up my
world like nobody else the way you flip your
hair gets me overwhelmed

We sang until we got there, we went through the drive through. We all still got the same thing we got 10 years ago at X- Factor. When we got home it was only 1:00 so we just were lazy and layed on the couch watching movies for the rest of the day.

The Liam, Niall and Zayn took up the other spots forcing me and Louis to sit next to each other but I'm not complaining. Louis fell asleep at about 10 on my shoulder. I fell asleep 30 minutes later with a smile on my face even though I well new Niall was taking pictures. This time I won't complain though I want proof of this moment forever.

——————————

How did you like this chapter?

This is my TikTok account btw.

Word count: 923