Chapter 14: management

Thank you for 700 reads! The picture has nothing to do with the chapter I just love it!

11:00 A.M. the next day
Louis POV:

Last night after we decided to get the band together officially we stayed up all night hanging out, watching music videos, and we started writing a song called, "Making History" or something like that.

    "Ok, so I said we would figure out the details of the reunion later and I think we should start working on that now." Liam said

   "No" Zayn whined

   "Yes. So we obviously-"

    "Obviously there is no truth to it, obviously," Harry mocked.

     "Oh shut up Mr. Horse Noises." I said

    "Anyway, we can't stay with Simon and Syco so does anyone know of a LGBTQ+ supportive management?"

    "Liam, your supposed to know this stuff not us." Niall said while eating eggs.

    "Actually, I do," I said, "While I was working with Bebe Rexha on "Back to You" she told me that BMG is a supportive management and I was actually talking to them about signing before we did this and I bet they will be even happier with the band. Our contract is over with Simon right?"

    "Yes!"

  "That's great!" Harry said, "When should we tell Simon?"

   "I say the day we sign with BMG or at least until we start talking to them." Zayn said

"Ok I just typed out this email, tell me what you think."

To: BMG UK

Hey! This is Louis Tomlinson, we talked 2 weeks about me possibly signing with you. Some plans have changed now since I've been quarantined with my former band mates and boyfriend. We have decided to reunite the band, with Zayn. We are interested in signing with you. Something you should know is, as of 2 days ago I am dating Harry Styles again and we would like to come out sometime in the future since we have been closeted for so long.

Thank you, Louis Tomlinson

"Wow," Harry said, "I don't know why that is making me emotional, but it's amazing Lou."

"Thanks Haz"

"That is great Louis." Niall said

"Should I send it?"

"Yes." They all said

"Ok, it is sent!"

"Whoo Hoo!" Zayn exclaimed, "Oh and Liam when are you going to post the YouTube video?"

"Oh I forget about that. I'll send you the cover and everyone post on your Instagram and the 1D Instagram saying it will be out tomorrow."

All of the sudden it's hitting me that this is happening. We are hopefully signing with a LGBTQ supportive management, we are getting the band back together, and me and Harry are back together, everything is just going amazing!

Liked by: harrystyles, louist91, and 1,893,280 others

One Direction: Comes out the tomorrow.

Larryisreal28: AHAHAHHAHHSJSNJDJWJJ

get.out._of_my.kitchen: I DONT THINK I WILL EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

stillhere5yearslater: Are we FINALLY going to get a reunion!?
            ^^One Direction replied:👀🕯🦖🦕

   "Why did you use two dinosaurs emojis when you answered that comment?" Niall asked

    "Did you see the colors?" Liam responded

    "No, one minute," Niall said, "Ohh, good job."

     "What is it?" Harry asked

    "They are blue and green dinosaurs." Zayn said

    "That is so smart."

    "I know I'm just the best!" Liam said dramatically, "No I actually saw it on TikTok."

     "Oh, while we are sitting here explain to me Larry TikTok or whatever you called it." Harry said

    "NO!" Niall screamed

     "It's fine Niall. So there are different sides of TikTok," Liam explained, "There is straight TikTok, which is the regular, basic side, so Larry is another side of it. I am on it because I try to give the fans One Direction content and I somehow ended up on Larry."

    "What side are you on Niall?"

     "I'm on Larry also but not on accident, I did it on purpose. I just scrolled through the hashtag, "larryisreal" for like 3 hours and the next day I was on Larry. Some of it is scary."

     "Should I get an undercover fan account?" I suggested

       "Yes!"

    "Ok."

I logged in and made my username, "Larryissoooooreal".

    "What should I post?"

    "Here I'll send you this edit I made."

He sent me some video of me and Harry hugging in slow motion and pictures of us flashing behind it.

    "And people probably won't know it's you because a lot of people do stuff like that!" Liam said

    "Umm Liam," Harry said, "When did you make this?"

     "About a year ago."

Me and Harry jaws dropped and everyone started laughing except Liam.

    "I mean, umm yesterday?" He stuttered.

    "It's fine."

Bing!

   "Wow," I said looking at my phone, "BMG already responded."

________________
Du, du, du...

Hey! Hope you liked this chapter! There is a lot packed into it. I'll try to update later this week.

Word count: 787