ɢʀᴏᴄᴇʀʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ→sᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜѕᴜᴏ

SAIKI'S Pov

It's been two days since I got rid of my powers. I'm still not used to being normal. There's been Nendos all over. Here's Nendo #20 on their way. Except this one has a name, they go by (y/n) (l/n), a classmate of mine who lives nearby. Not that interesting but that's what makes them special to me. If only I could live a life like theirs and Satou.

"Hi, Saiki! Do you mind walking with me?"

Hm? You want me to walk with you somewhere?

Just my luck, I had a sudden vision into the future. How would this be possible? Precognition usually happens like a dream and I don't have a headache. Kusuke was very clear my powers would be gone. I thought I was lifted from my curse. I'll have to search into that later. My vision had three menacing men in there. I'm assuming that'll affect (l/n) if I don't go and protect them. Despite losing my powers, I'm capable of taking them on... I hope.

I'm not going out of my own free will. No feelings for them at all. Simply trying to keep a classmate safe. If they were to get hurt or die in a gag anime I don't even know what the consequences would be.

"Um... It's fine if you don't want to go..."

I forgot I can't use telepathy to communicate, I guess it looks like I've been staring at them in silence. Whoops. Guess I'll have to use my voice, it's quite weird to use it since I've been using telepathy since birth, it's what I've adapted to and now it's gone.

"Okay, where to?"

"I didn't think you'd say yes. I just needed to go to the grocery store."

Grocery store? I suppose it is kinda far. If I had a pipsqueak physique like yours I wouldn't want to walk all alone either, who knows what creeps lies ahead. It's best if I lead the way in case they take the wrong turn.

Wait.. which turn was it?

I'm sure if we go left there would be fewer people to deal with if we run into them but it might be a longer route, if we go right we can pass by cafe mamí and get coffee jelly, but Mera might eat my order, but that would also slow the route if we were to stop by, I'm not thinking of going as some sort of date, someone might get the wrong idea, would it be weirder if I went alone? Who am I kidding, I'm just going to the store with them-

They're giggling?

"What's so funny?"

Don't laugh at m- Oh. I suppose I do look kinda like an idiot looking left and right frantically. Is this what embarrassment feels like to normal people? My heart's beating faster, my face feels warm, and I know it's not pyrokinesis. I still had it I would've controlled this... warmth.

"Maybe I should've asked someone who knew the way. That's alright, come on!"

Hey! Don't just grab my hand and walk so normally while doing so! Of course, I know where we were going, don't mistake me as some sort of idiot.

Well, I suppose it could work out with me behind you. I can see any possible threats from behind now and most importantly look at you.....your possible threats! Yes, totally.

Why do I keep having these weird feelings and thoughts? Is it something regular people have to deal with all the time? Maybe it's normal to feel like this when you hold hands with someone. Wait what am I saying? Have I gone completely insane? Holding hands so casually might give someone the idea we're dating, but if those creeps saw us as a couple they'll leave her alone. I suppose I shouldn't let go, don't get the wrong assumption! This is all for safety measures!

It's nice to finally not have to wear gloves all the time because of my psychometry. I can even feel the warmth of their hand without even knowing everything that was touched-