ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴇx → ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ

Warning ; smut

a lot of you have been simping over female saiki soo....

@totallynotlgbtq can this be apology?

!this might have spelling mistakes!

----------

It was your birthday and you knew saiki would do anything for you, if that meant going to Antarctica and back, he would gladly oblige.

So when you had asked saiki if he could turn into his female form and have sex with him, he didn't complain at all.

You were currently naked strapped down to bed posts with a blind fold on and you didn't know where saiki was either.

"Please saiki" you whined you just wanted to feel her

"What is it that you want?" She asked, leaning in to brush her lips over your neck making you jump by the sudden contact. She licks a stripe up to your jaw as she presses her bare breasts to yours.

"I want your mouth."

you hear the bed sheets moving for a moment, before you feel a mouth on you.

You could feel her suck your clit as her tongue roamed around it. You involuntarily thrust your hips onto her mouth to fasten the pace up but the restraints could only do so much.

You could feel saiki oughly knead your ass; grabbing, squeezing, and spanking all while she eats you out. Between hits, she drags her nails down your heated skin, making the sting even more intense.

"Such a good girl," you hear Saiki mumble against your pussy. You beamed at the praise "saiki please take the restraints off!" you whined as she stopped eating you out which you answered with a soft moan

you didn't hear or feel anything for what felt like hours before she grabbed the restraints and crushed them with her bare hands you flinched as you took the blindfold off.

you're met with the sight of saiki in her female form, her gorgeous silky hair and maroon eye gazing at you, and her hard nipples pressing against you.

and try your absolute hardest not to grab her hair, but it's impossible to resist. You lace your fingers through her short soft light pink hair but you're careful not to pull, afraid of what punishments saiki could come up with.

"Fuck, saiki , you feel look so good," you moan.

Her eyes flick up to yours momentarily and she gives you a wink before teasing your entrance with her fingers. She dips them in repeatedly, but never gives you enough to really feel it. Finally, she gives you what you need and curls two fingers inside of you, rubbing them against your wall. You feel your knees buckle but luckily she's there to keep you upright.

You feel your orgasm building and you know that if she doesn't stop immediately, you are going to cum embarrassingly quickly. Unfortunately, you don't have it in you to stop her.

She starts to fuck you with her fingers, and after a particularly hard suck to your clit, the tension in your body bursts. You accidentally pull her hair, but you can't help yourself.

With her other hand she roughly grabbed your nipple pinching them, making you moan with slight pain.

She's currently buried deep in your cunt, keeping a relentless pace as she rides you through your orgasm.

"Saiki," you whimper when she doesn't stop. You always get sensitive after you cum, but you've never had anyone overstimulate you like this. "Saiki, it hurts."

saiki releases your clit with a wet pop, then looks up at you with a spit-slick smirk.

"your little cunt sensitive, y/n?" She asked, clearly already knowing the answer. You squeeze your eyes shut and nod quickly.

She slowly pulls her fingers out of you and drags them over your sensitive clit before wiping your wetness on her thighs. She leaned in for a kiss. Her lips are wet, soft, and dominating as she grabs your wrists and presses you against the bed. Still in your post-orgasm haze, you fall easily into submission.

She slowly got out of the bed to where something you couldn't quite see when you saw that she had a strap on - you only wondered where saki had gotten it.

Saiki walked up to you, lightly placing wet kisses on the back of your shoulder. "Are you ready?" she questioned you let out a small whine

She slapped your legs apart, trailing her hands up your thighs. Grabbing the base of the strap-on, she aligned it with your entrance.

She eased it inside of you, allowing you some time to adjust. The stretch burned more than it usually would.

Only the tip of the cock remained inside of you before she suddenly drove her hips forward, filling your cunt completely. Her thrusts were slower than usual, but that didn't stop her from being rough.

The wet noises that were realesd were erotic she pulls away frombefore thrusting in again she proceeds to roughly push in and out of you

Her pounding becomes less frequent and slower and harder."Please let me cum, saiki." you squealed in embarrassment, grinding against the dildo. "I need it."

"Cum for me, y/n." Saiki whispered in your ear.

And you did, you fell apart with a loud cry of her name. Before you can even talk, She roughly kisses you and bites down on your lip, and you moan into her mouth. She asks for permission with her tongue to explore your mouth, and you let her in, and she starts exploring.

She leans back, and you watch the trail of spit that connected the two of you on a string.

She pulls out as You, as just realized how much your legs hurt, and you wonder how on earth you're going to be able to walk tomorrow

Saiki then collapsed in the bed holding you. She felt so warm against you you felt her arms wrapped around you, you stared into her beautiful maroon eyes you wanted to stay like this forever. You held her tighter, you wanted to stay like this eternity just saiki holding you.

It felt right

"hey y/n" she muttered

"Mmm"

"Happy birthday love" that's the last thing you heard as you fell asleep next the person you loved the most.