ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ → ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴋᴇ

Everyone knew how competitive Kusuke was. After all, he would do anything to beat his little brother. However, Kusuo with his physic powers would always win against the genius Kusuke.

He thought that Saiki was the only one who could beat him in the long run but how wrong he had been...

Kusuke knew he was the smartest. He had an IQ of 218 and when he was a month old, he spoke his first words and quickly was able to communicate with his parents. He then was able to write and do math at the age of 2.

Not long afterward, he, along with Kusuo, created the control devices that Kusuo wears. At the age of 14, he left Japan to study in Cambridge getting a master's and Ph.D.

You knew how surprised he had been when this wanna-be girl showed up in his life and was smarter than him. It infuriated him.

Not only did she pass the grade of 96.6% that kusuke got on his test she managed to somehow get a passing grade of 101% mind you this is a test where 98.2% fail.

Kusuke being the competitive asshole he is, decided to give you a visit to prove he was more intelligent and overall better.

-

When you came through the doors of Cambridge you expected to be amazing getting into your dream school with the highest grade- it was just perfect, but how wrong you had been

Because the first thing you saw when you entered through the doors of this very pristine university was an egotistical man-child trying to prove he was smarter than you.

At first, you ignored him, but then he went the other mile by grabbing your wrists and pinning you against the wall.

It was too much for you

So you did the most reasonable thing at that moment

You kicked him in the nuts

The first thing you do when you entered Cambridge was not greeting your teachers or anything academic as you expected it was you kicking a fucking blond ass dude with a weird tiara on his head in the knuts

Yare Yare - wait, the wrong person

"Dumbass! you can't just pin a random girl against the wall and proceed to tell her how better you are!" you shouted staring at the guy with the weirdest expression you could muster up

it was the first day of university and you already messed up-

The guy who was still writhing in pain because of getting kicked

He slowly tilted his head to see your face and opened his mouth to talk "I was just proving how better I am!"

You walked away you didn't want to deal with this idiot

"Hey! Don't walk away from me!" You could slowly hear his voice fading as you continued down the hall. No one was still there since it was quite early in the morning.

you just wanted a good reputation on the teachers otherwise you would have slept through the morning.

you entered the lecture hall greeted your teacher and sat down slowly forgetting your encounter with the strange man in the morning. After class had ended you went to your dorms which you got on the day prior with your stuff already there.

You walked toward the door area when you saw the familiar blond head of hair "HEY I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU! " this dumbass

"what's wrong with you dude! I'm trying to go on with life but I can't do that with an asshole trailing around my back!" you huffed as you continued to walk in the direction of the dorms "hey don't walk away from me let's play a game and I won't ever bother you again"

"Firstly don't tell me what to do and secondly what is this game?" you questioned you were already good at chess poker and cards.

"It's rock paper scissors!" really that's the best game he came up with? with fine whatever

On the count three

"1..2..3..."

You looked to see that kusuke had scissors and you had rock you looked at his face to see his face contorted in anger.

"This isn't over I'll get you someday!" he replied slowly backing away