ғallιng ғor yoυ~ → sᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜsᴜᴏ

🔥

The school day was over and you found out that both you and Saiki had a couple more classes together. After your last class, you asked him if he wanted to come over after school for a study group of just the two of you and he accepted your offer. You met up with Saiki at the school entrance and started heading to your house.

'I wonder if my buddy Saiki is free after school. I heard about another ramen shop that I want to check out with friends. I'm going to have to find him and ask.' You heard Nendou's thoughts fairly close by.

"Crap, Nendou's looking for you Saiki. Let's hurry!" You said as you grabbed a confused Saiki by the hand and started running. You ran until you reached an empty alleyway and teleported both you and Saiki to your front door.

"Phew! We escaped from Nendou." You said, panting as Saiki looked at you in a bit of shock and confusion.

"Wait, how did you know Nendou was looking for me?" Saiki asked you as you gave him a confused look.

"I read his thoughts, how else would I have known?" You told Saiki who's facial expression became even more confused than yours.

"I can't read Nendou's thoughts at all. He's not intelligent enough for me to read his mind. I have the same problem with insects and other small invertebrates. Their brains are too small for me to hear what they're thinking. That's why they creep me out." Saiki admitted as he shivered at the memory of the most recent insect incident with the cockroach in his house.

"I have no limits to what peoples' and creatures' minds I can or cannot read. So I'm able to read the thoughts of anyone or any creature that has the capability to process information, simple minded or complicated. As you could imagine, can be quite inconvenient. By the way, my parents aren't home right now. My dad is at work and my mom is picking up my older brother from school. He's only a year older than me, but because of his handicap, he has to go to a school that has accommodations to suit his physical capabilities. That's why he doesn't go to PK Academy like I do." You revealed as you opened the front door to your house and welcomed Saiki inside. You then led him upstairs to your bedroom and set your backpack down by your desk.

"You can set your stuff anywhere you like." You told Saiki as he set down his school bag beside your bed.

"Is it okay if I sit down on your bed?" He asked you, making sure he wouldn't do anything to annoy you. Normally, he wouldn't really care. However with you, it was different.

"Yeah it's fine. Hey, do you want something to eat? Although the only snacks we have are small tubs of coffee jelly. I saw them back in America at a store called Oriental Accent Arts. I bought a 2-pack because they looked delicious and I absolutely loved them when I tried them. Unfortunately, that was the only store that carried them and they ran out of stock all the time because I bought out the store of their coffee jelly every time they ordered more. I was so excited to find coffee jelly in most of the grocery stores here in Japan." You droned on about coffee jelly, a look of awe forming on your face which seemed to make your aura glow brighter. 'God, I love this girl even more.' Saiki thought to himself.

"Yeah I'll have some coffee jelly. It's actually my favorite food. I have a big sweet tooth but coffee jelly is the best of the sweets." Saiki said before you could even ask about the thought you just heard from reading his mind.

"Remember I told everyone in class that my dad got a computer programming job here in Hidariwakibara and that's why my family moved to Japan? He got this job in order to make more money so we could afford synthetic legs for my brother. Also the technology is more advanced here so we figured that we'd probably be able to find better synthetic legs in Japan. I'm the cause of all of this. I'm the cause of my brother's suffering and for my father's need to get a new job in a different country far away from all our friends and family." You said, starting to tear up. Seeing you like this tore at Saiki's heart. He got up from your bed and wrapped his arms around you to comfort you, his hug warm and reassuring.

"It's okay (f/n). Look at the bright side. If you didn't move to Japan, we would have never met. My older brother Saiki Kusuke, is a genius. He could design and build synthetic legs for your brother. I'll talk to him and see if he's up to it." Saiki said as he rubbed your back to comfort you.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Do you really think that your brother would do that for my family?" You sniffled, looking up at Saiki with a hopeful expression on your face.

"I don't know. I said I'd talk to him about it." Saiki said, releasing you from his embrace because you had calmed down.

"Thanks Saiki. Is it okay if I call you Kusuo? I think it'd be kinda confusing if I ever meet your family to be calling all you guys Saiki. I'm used to American customs. The usage of first and last names is reversed there." You said.

"Sure that would be fine." Saiki said as you smiled and nodded.

"Okay then Kusuo. I'll go bring the snacks now." You said, smiling as you left your bedroom to get a couple coffee jelly tubs from the kitchen cupboard. As you walked out, Kusuo eyed your body while blushing. He then started to imagine what you looked like without clothes. He became erect in the process, which was an unfamiliar feeling for him. Of course he's gotten erections before. It happens every morning because he's a healthy teenage guy. This however, was different. Realizing what he was thinking and remembering that you were a psychic too, he snapped out of it quickly. 'What am I doing?! Thinking those things about (f/n)! We've only known each other for one day.' Kusuo thought to himself while shaking his head back and forth rapidly. You were downstairs exiting the kitchen with 4 tubs of coffee jelly and 2 spoons in your arms when you read the dirty thoughts going through Kusuo's mind. Blushing, you headed upstairs to your bedroom where Kusuo was waiting.

"Hey Kusuo, I got the coffee jell- whoa!" Your sentence was cut off when you tripped on the edge of the rug on your wooden floor. Kusuo quickly dove down to catch you while using his telekinesis to catch the spoons and coffee jelly tubs, gently setting them down on your desk. Both of you landed on the floor, you in his protective grasp with him on top. Kusuo let go of you and propped himself up and looked down at you, blushing a bit. Your stomach was showing a little because your shirt was pushed up from when Kusuo caught you before you both tumbled to the floor. You looked up at Kusuo who was blushing. You then remembered what you saw when you read his mind earlier. A blush then spread across your face as you averted your gaze to the side as you laid underneath him. 'This position is dangerous. But (f/n) looks even more cute when she's like this. It's kind of driving me crazy.' Kusuo admitted to himself as his lightsaber slowly grew and stiffened.

"K-Kusuo...?" You nervously stuttered Kusuo's name as he continued to stare at you with a hint of lust in his eyes. 'What's going on with Kusuo? He's kind of scaring me. I'm getting nervous like I do around people but it's slightly different. I've been completely comfortable around Kusuo up until now so it's a different fear.' You thought to yourself. It was at this point that Kusuo realized exactly what he was doing. He quickly climbed off of you and went over to your bed to sit down.

"I-I'm sorry I scared you (f/n). I don't know what got into me. I've never had feelings or urges like this before." Kusuo apologized to you, facing away from you on your bed as his erection receded. You sat up and used your telekinesis to distribute 2 coffee jelly tubs and a spoon to Kusuo and yourself.

"It's okay, mistakes happen. I'm sure a little coffee jelly will take your mind off of it." You accepted Kusuo's apology and started to dig into the delicious coffee jelly.