ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ → sᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜsᴜᴏ

💙

You've been dating Saiki for almost a year now, but it's been kept a secret for the most part. This is because you're actually quite popular at school, not on Teruhashi's level but on a different level of your own. You were pretty and friendly. You were like a mix of a Hairo and Teruhashi. But way lowered on the enthusiasm, and you didn't have selfish thoughts you had more of an anxiety thrilling thoughts of how you're doing throughout the day but you were friendly and enthusiastic like Hairo just not as extreme. Saiki was the one who mentioned that he didn't want to stand out due to his psychic abilities, so you decided that keeping it a secret was better.

The problem was that Saiki didn't know how much longer he could take this kind of thing, which is his Jealousy. Never in his life did he think that he'd be feeling jealous, he'd always been able to get anything he wanted. Now that he had you he wanted to keep you and everyone that would flock to you would make him be jealous. This situation you were in was another one he had to intervene in.

You were currently chatting with Toristuka while leaning against the wall near your class since he was really fun to be around despite how creepy he could be. Toritsuka had a huge crush on you, since he has a huge crush on almost every girl he sees, and that wasn't sitting well with Saiki. Saiki was leaned up against a wall, hidden from the both of you, listening in to the conversation you two were having. "How do ghosts usually act? Are they as scary as in the horror films?" You asked enthusiastically since you were curious about the whole ghost thing. Saiki had told you that it was, in fact, true that Toritsuka could see ghosts and being a movie-loving enthusiast you just had to know if the horror films were accurate. Toristuka shook his head before answering, "ghosts are kind, but they can be really annoying. My protective spirit just doesn't listen to my requests a lot! I brought him to help me figure out the answers to the finals and he wasn't even around I ended up in 174th place!" He sounded very upset as you sweatdropped. "You shouldn't try cheating you know it's not a good thing." You said while hitting him lightly on his shoulder. He instantly blushed and began to stutter. "Y-You know [Y/N] I have something I want to tell you!" He almost shouts out. You gave him a confused look. "Is a ghost doing something stupid near me? Saiki-Kun told me that last time you said a ghost was mooning him in his face!" You were looking around a bit startled.

Saiki was reading your thoughts which were actually just shouts of worry over whether or not a ghost was bothering you. But he furrowed his brows when listening to Toritsuka planning out a way to confess to you. That's when Kaidou had suddenly shown up, "Oi, Saiki-Kun! What're you doing here?" He asked as he had just finished walking up the stairs. This is the worst timing, Saiki thought to himself. He didn't say anything since Kaidou had grasped the situation and started to peek at the other two. "Toritsuka must be confessing to [Y/N]!" He spoke almost as a whisper to Saiki. "As the jet black wings, I must make sure the dark reunion doesn't come in between them!" He declared before he gave out a girlish squeal when Nendo had shown up yelling "Hey Pal!" To Saiki and him.

You had heard the word 'pal' and instantly looked around because Nendo will always call Saiki that meaning Saiki was nearby. You hadn't been paying attention to Toritsuka before you heard a loud slam and noticed he had just pinned you to the wall you had been leaning on. You looked at Toritsuka and he had a different kind of expression on his face, you realized he had probably let a ghost into his body like Saiki had told you he'd done before. "There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't seem to take them off of you," He said and you burst out laughing. "What kind of joke is this?" You asked before realizing he was seriously trying to flirt with you.

Saiki had known this would happen and wasn't sure if he should risk letting everyone know he was dating you or let it slide for now. Kaidou was still peeking at them while Nendo had been bugging Saiki about going out to eat ramen later today.

Toristuka had grabbed your chin lifting it up as you weren't sure what to do. You didn't want to make a commotion, but you didn't want to let him do what he wanted. Maybe slapping him would be good. Toritsuka had begun to lean in for a kiss and just an inch apart, Saiki had suddenly shown up forcefully grabbing your hand and pulling you into a hug. He glared at Toristuka, "Back off of what's mine" He declared, he was so out of character! This had really driven him to the edge. People would try to give you things or talk to you or try to touch you but kiss you? That was not happening. You stared in disbelief as you started to giggle before bursting out in laughter. "What's with you Kuu-Chan? Are you jealous?" You asked him after your fit of laughter was done. Nendo and Kaidou were watching before approaching the both of you. Toritsuka was back to normal and staring in disbelief, you noticed Saiki was still hugging you before letting go. "[Y/N] you need to be more careful." He told you, but you were too busy thinking about how much you wanted to see more of this side of him. Nendo had come over, Saiki released you at last and you patted down your uniform to fix it. "Are we all giving hugs to [Y/N]?" He asked, being oblivious as always. You shook your head before grabbing Saiki's hand, it was finally time to stop keeping this relationship a secret. "Kuu-chan is just showing me affection as my boyfriend is all!" You declared as Toritsuka and Kaidou were in pure shock. The rest of the class had heard it since you had forgotten that you were right next to the room. There was a bit of commotion over it, this will take a while to clear up.