ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ →ᴀʀᴇɴ ᴋᴜʙᴏʏᴀꜱᴜ

you were wondering around the starry night adoring the moon and it's alluring glow, the stars shining your eyes dazzling as you stare at each and every one of them. the night never seems to always leave you unimpressed, everything seems to always fascinate you for some reason. you were just smiling as the busy streets were filled with cars and people walking around. 

you always wonder what was it like going to the moon, running away from your problems, just exploring the wonders of it's dull atmosphere. it might be better than earth, but going to the moon would be fun if you have someone with, someone who would be the stars that will guide you to the moon. when thinking of the moon, you thought of him, your eyes would twinkle like little stars that you would see in the dark night. his ridiculous smile, the way his eye's would lighten up whenever he sees you walking up to him. 

his rough and messy purple hair that reminds you of sweet grapes in the fresh field...and that's when you realized you were deeply in love with this boy. making your way to go home a familiar figure caught your attention making you stop just to see if your hunch was correct. it was him....kuboyasu aren, he was beaten up and bruised, he was laying down there helpless in the ground. you were a panicking mess wondering who could've done this to him. 

you were debating on whether to call the ambulance or taking him home- well i mean your house was near but you were terrified that you wouldn't be any help. but yet again you don't want to deal with adults talking to you, gosh what was he doing and why did he end up in this place in the first place? your mind was running in circles thinking of possible ways and how you can take care of him, looking at him just hurts your heart. seeing him laying down on the cold harden sidewalk, his face all ruined, and his body with multiple bruises. 

 "hey aren- it's y/n-" you softly ordered but was cut off with him grunting and hissing in pain. "y/n.." he mumbled his half opened eyes looking at your small figure but instantly shutting his eyes because of the pain over his body. "u-uh hey, i um i just need you to try and stand up and i'll take you to my house since it's near where we are at. is that fine with you, because if not i can call the am-" "it's fine your house is n-near so i-i guess we can crash in there." 

he cut you off before you can continue rambling about god knows what. he begin to lift himself up, stumbling in the process but regaining his balance afterwards with a bit of your help. "okay i got you don't worry, please hold on tight and if your body starts to hurt more and more....i'll carry you using my super strength!" you giggled trying to lighten up the mood. "you really are something." he chuckled that was now turning into a coughing fit and grunts which made you worry more and more. you two begin walking to your house whilst admiring the stars that shown up in the night sky. 

you couldn't help but look at him again, his tired face trying to keep awake so you didn't have to stress about you carrying him because he knew you would be struggling. your thoughts begin to wander someone else, the feeling of him being close to you makes you wish he was close to you everyday, the feeling of his warmth that makes you feel like home..he was a prince charming to you, you questioned why the girls never seem to be interested in him, he is such a strong and soft person. yet again you're glad that there isn't any girl that does have romantic feelings towards him, you just hope that he will only notice you. yes this was a selfish thing but you just hope, just this one you wish that you can have something you want.

 having the boy you love so dearly, who also shown you love ever since you met him, it's something you long for, you want him badly. imagine just waking up in the morning seeing him beside you, the soft kisses you will receive from him that makes your heart run miles, and the blissful memories you both will share. 'get a grip of yourself y/n, oh my lord you are literally head over heels for this boy.' you mentally scold yourself, but you couldn't help it though you should be prepare for rejection and heart break, because if he finds someone who isn't you it would be over. that is what fears you the most, the feeling of rejection, heart break, and embarrassment. you were trying to ignore those feelings and replacing it with the feeling of hope. hoping that he likes you back, hoping that you will be with him forever, and hoping that the love will last long forever in a lifetime.