ᴄᴀᴛᴀꜱᴛʀᴏᴘʜᴇ → ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ

Y/N POV

You were walking home from a tiring day of school. Your school, pk academy, was a private institution not far from your home. You were already having a bad day, you were late for school and got detention for it, not only that but it was also raining but you brought an umbrella so it was alright.

After school finished you wore your shoes and grabbed your umbrella and walked out of the school building heading home. You knew it was gonna rain but not this hard!

The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards you. People ran for cover outside and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The roofs of the cars danced with spray and you could hear the murmuring of the rain

You speed-walked, you didn't want to get wet and have a cold. As you were walking you heard a rustle in the bushes beside you, you turned your head to see a cat with white fur. He also seemed to be wearing green-colored glasses.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty," you said stroking its fur. It was unbearably soft. The cat looked up at you and hissed simultaneously scratching you "ouch!" you hissed observing the scratch that just formed in your skin.

"You're a rude cat aren't you ?" you said glaring at the cat. You wanted to leave the cat here but you couldn't. It was cold and for a cat like this one, he could die. You picked him bearing the pain of the scratching as you quickly walked home.

Saiki's pov

Saiki was just hanging out at his house. It was a quiet day exactly how he liked it, well it was until a familiar ginger-haired cat came along. He was annoying him and talking about his crush pussy and would shut up about some plan he made up so he transformed himself into a cat and decided to follow it.

After the plane horribly falling and a cat somehow in love with him, he decides to hide in a secluded place where no one can find him you might be wondering why can't I just change back to my human form well you see he can't he needed at least 6 hours to transform into his back human form.

So, He was hiding behind a bush before he saw a girl with H/c and E/c. She went down to stroke his fur but Saiki didn't like it. So he scratched her and the girl muttered an ouch. She stared at him for a moment before picking him up.

She probably did that because of the heavy rain. Saiki hissed and continued to scratch the girl. She arrived at her house unlocking the door and bringing Saiki in. She went up to her room and placed him on her bed.

But she went straight downstairs to probably clean her wounds up, he did scratch her hard.

Y/n pov

You got to your house fumbling around with your keys and quickly opened the door. You went upstairs to put the cat on top of your bed and went downstairs to the bathroom to clean up your wounds and shower.

After you quickly showered you put bandages around your arm to where the bratty cat had scratched you. After finishing you went downstairs to make the cat some food he needed to eat right?

You didn't have cat food randomly laying around so you decided on just giving him some milk and bread in a bowl. You went upstairs to grab the cat. When you both arrived at the kitchen the cat immediately went to the bowl "he must've been really hungry" you thought.

You went upstairs after all you had homework to do. You trusted the cat to roam around your house freely while you were upstairs. You started doing your first worksheet and writing on your math book. This'll take some time.

After finishing your homework it was already 8:00 so you decided to wrap up and go to bed. You did your bed and closed your lights.

When you woke up the next day you noticed two things, one you overslept, and two the cat was gone. You weren't sad but you were disappointed. You quickly got ready for school and you ran as fast as you could.

You reached your class as fast as you could the first thing that caught your eyes a guy who had pink-colored hair and wore weird-looking clips. "Hmm he looks familiar"