ᴍɪɴᴇ →ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ

requested by:@Loni13344

!sorry dude but this turned a little spicy!

Saiki didn't want anyone to know about the relationship. It didn't surprise you after all he hated attention. He seems like a cold guy but on the inside, he's actually pretty sweet. But he still doesn't share his coffee jelly.

One of the pros of being in a secret relationship is that you could tease saiki in a bunch of ways you loved seeing Saiki's face contorted in jealousy.

For example, this one time you were talking to teruhashi, (you knew full well that this girl had a crush on you), and you saw Saiki walking to his desk then a sudden devious thought had infiltrated your mind.

You knelt closer to Teruhashi's face, you could practically feel her heavy breathing in your face, you had also noticed that her face had gotten red and her muttering didn't help with the situation either.

"U-uh y-y/n" she gasped out as she looked down at her lap, you lifted her chin with your fingers as you made her directly face you as you leaned closer to her face, lips almost touching.

Your eyes were looking into her deep blue ocean eyes "I didn't know you were this pretty teruhashi" you said looking at her directly in the eye smirking to yourself as she quicky jolted out of her seat and went running to the bathroom leaving you and Saiki alone in the classroom.

"You know y/n if you wanted attention you just could've asked me," Saiki said  pink eyes glaring at you, all you could muster up was a smirk, as you walked up to Saiki's desk and sat on it. "But Sai! I couldn't resist teasing you. I could almost feel the anger radiate whenever I'm near teruhashi'' You whined looking at Saiki in an innocent way.

But Saiki knew you were far from innocent

he grabbed both of your hands pinning you down to the desk you noticed the small dent in it by the force of the blow he kneeled down nipping your ear "I hate seeing anyone even touch you, you are mine and mine only is that clear?"

"Yes!" you whined as you felt his lips trail down to your chin and down to your neck where he lightly started nipping and biting the flesh. While you just moaned at the feeling.

He stopped what he was doing and went back to his desk when you were about to ask why you could hear people coming in. you bolted out of Saiki's desk and went to your own on the other side of the room thankfully no one noticed.

And the lesson continued, but you could feel someone staring at you it was teruhashi you internally groaned and wondered what you have gotten yourself into.