ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ → ᴛᴇʀᴜʜᴀꜱʜɪ ᴋᴏᴋᴏᴍɪ

Just a quiet night at home; that"s all teruhashi wanted for Valentine"s Day. Imagining the chaos when a hundred guys flood the streets it made her anxious and, to be honest, a little annoyed.

you didn"t mind. The day isn"t about chocolate, roses, or fancy restaurants; it"s about love, and Kokomi loved showing you just how much she adored you.

"Hey cutie," you say with your silky voice from the bedroom. teruhashi had just settled into the couch, ready to curl up and watch a movie when you called to her. "Can you come here for a minute?"

she didn"t really think twice, sliding off the sofa and sauntering off without a care in the world. When Kokomi rounded the corner, however, she almost choked on her tongue.

"S-Shit Y/n."

you stood stark naked in the center of your bedroom, your beautiful body on full display with unshakable confidence that had her heart racing. One of your hands brandished a bottle of vintage Dom Pérignon while the other lazily spun fuzzy pink handcuffs.

What can you say? you loved the classics.

you chuckled softly at her dazed expression. "You thought I"d let you go without on valentine"s Day?" you giggled playfully, "Not a chance cutie, strip down for me and get on the bed..."

It didn"t" take teruhashi long to shed her clothing before plopping on the bed with a giddy wiggle. How could she not obey anything that you asked her?

her wrists rested comfortably on her stomach, bound with the fuzzy cuffs. They were the only thing keeping her from grabbing onto Y/n"s soft thighs as you straddled her on your hips.

"Fuck, you"re beautiful," you sighed, taking a moment to appreciate the scene. Long, raven hair rippled in loose waves around her perky breasts, puckered rose-colored nipples peeking through the soft strands. Shit, the sounds she"d make if only you could wrap your lips around each, circling your tongue before nibbling them gently. Her captivating eyes, like warm sapphires, melted you even further into the mattress. And the feeling of her warm pussy on your stomach had you aching to lift your hips, just to hear the soft whine she"d make with the contact.

"Are you thirsty, my love?" you purred. she nodded lazily, entranced by her seductive beauty. you tilt a dark bottle, filling teruhashi"s mouth with champagne before leaning close, tapping your lips with her manicured nail. The moment they part, sweet liquid trickles through and tickles your tongue.

As soon as the fluid slips down you throat she steals a kiss, earning you a cheeky giggle. "Naughty girl..." you say as you swipe your lip with her tongue before pulling back, lifting a thigh to reposition herself between your legs in just such a way that you get a glimpse of her shimmering folds.

Fuccccck.

"Please let me touch you, baby~" she begs, squirming against the restraints.

"Sorry sweetie, I need to give this," you say lightly taping her clit making her hips jerk, "some attention first."

kokomi whines, arching her back in a silent plea as you position yourself between her legs. "Such a pretty little pussy you have," you coo, toying with her wet petals. "I definitely don"t need anything to make this sweet."

you lick once up the length of her and the warm, wet friction sets your skin on fire. Sounds of sucking and lapping fill the room. kokomi ruts against her tongue until you pull back, licking your lips lewdly.

"Delicious~"

"Ah!" the feeling of cool liquid greeting your sensitive cunt makes her squeal, but it"s quickly soothed by your hot tongue pressing flush against the flesh.

you moaned into her folds, eagerly sucking at your clit and filling you with her fingers, she knew you"d be writhing and calling your name for hours to come.