𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 + 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

❝Although the world is full of suffering

Although the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming it.❞

Pain. Anna Stanley was no stranger to it.

Death. she had greeted it before with open arms and had always expected to meet it with open arms.

But this kind of death was different, this kind of death was being aware of everything, remembering everything clearer than ever, the darkness deeper than ever. Yet being chained to it as if it was an evil capturer, that would never let you go.

Because unlike life, death is infinite, there is no escaping the chains, no letting go.

No. Anna Stanley was no stranger to death. But never before had she thought of the infinity of it, the separation it would cause. The burning pain; choking you even when you didn't need to breathe.

Anna missed breathing, she missed being human.

Feeling like she could go somewhere, anywhere. Do something, evolve grow, now she was stuck, in the strangulation of death, of immortality, forever young never growing, never changing, never recovering.

Caius Volturi was no stranger to death either. 

He had spent 3000 years caught up in deaths tight hold, and never before had he considered it anything other than a blessing. Until now. Now he was drowning in it. In the infinity of it.

Infinity. Forever. It's a long time, a long time to feel nothing, yet an even longer if you suddenly feel everything. Caius couldn't handle feeling everything he didn't want to, yet her mere existence forced him to.

He was chained to emotion by her just as much as she was chained to death by him.

Could she ever forgive him? could he ever forgive him?

Could he ever forgive her? could she ever forgive her?

Could they ever heal.