𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

❝Attack is proof that your enemy anticipates your success❞ 

- Mike Murdock

VOLTERRA, ITALY - SOMEWHERE IN THE VOLTURI CASTLE

PRESENT TIME

You could hear the echo of heels clicking as she went down the hallway.

The three had been following her for roughly twenty minutes now, and quite frankly - she was fed up with it. She came to a halt almost making the kings fall over their own feet and knock Anna over at the sudden stop. "What on earth could you three possibly want?" she asked rather rudely not even bothering to turn around around and look at them instead opting to look straight forward as if she was still walking.

"Amore-" Caius began "don't call me that" she sneered finally turning around and gazing defiantly at the three. "my dear Anna" Aro began catching her attention, "we need you to join us for a trial, it is your duty as upcoming queen after all" he continued looking at her with wide eyes hoping strongly to persuade her. Anna narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him, "will it make you leave me alone?" she asked after a beat of silence. "yes dear" Marcus agreed. "good, when is it?" "now"

VOLTERRA, ITALY - VOLTURI THRONE ROOM

A FEW HOURS EARLIER 

"And say Caius how do you intend for us to do that?" Marcus asked curiously, "well I was hoping that you, as my brothers and co-rulers, would help me figure that out," Caius stated with an annoyed hint underlying in his tone. 

"Well of course we will Caius, I simply figured you had an idea" Marcus replied with an even more annoyed expression on his face, "I have an idea" Aro intervened sensing the tension between his brothers, "what if we have someone try and kill her." Aro suggested an evil smirk present on his face knowing very well that the blonde ruler would not like that idea.