𝟎𝟐. 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

❝Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

FORKS, WASHINGTON - CULLEN HOUSE

A DAY LATER

A day. that's how long the Cullens kept up their discussion, they were in disagreement about whether or not sending Anna to Italy only would indulge her blood thirsty and emotionless ways. You see Anna was always so well thought out that she didn't leave any hints that her victims cause of death may be supernatural. And thus the in the Cullens weren't sure if the Volturi would see the issue.

In the end Anna had gotten enough of listening to them, in the beginning it had been highly amusing to hear as they argued over her as if she wasn't right upstairs with the ability to hear every single word. For someone arguing over her new bloodlust they sure did seem to forget that she had gained better hearing as well. Anyways Anna was bored and to be honest staying with the Cullens, so close to everything that she had had but now couldn't reach in spite of it being right in from of her; her family - sister, mom - her friends, recovery the idea of which seemed nothing more than a distant dream was too much for her. She had turned her emotions off to escape yet here she was stuck in the middle of it all.

She wanted - no needed - to get away from it all, and so she got up from where she had been sitting on the edge of her bed for hours, and walked down stairs.

"I'll go tomorrow" she interrupted the discussion asking all heads turn in her direction "but I want to go to my funeral first, I have to say goodbye" she continued, her voice holding a hint of melancholy during the last part of the sentence. The hint of emotion all though negative gave the Cullens a bit of hope that perhaps it wasn't too late for Anna - perhaps she was still in there somewhere.