17. Shampoo

Enjoy :):):)
————————————————————

I opened my eyes as I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin.

Little rays of sunshine were on the ceiling.

A sunny day... my favourite.

I turned to my right, and there he was.

Alex was still sleeping and his hair was all messy. A few strings of hair were hovering over his face.

A smile appeared on my face.

I could get used to this...

"Good morning sleepyhead." I giggle as he woke up and opened his eyes.

He sat up and stretched out.

"Good morning love." He turned his head towards mine and smiled.

He laid his hand on my cheek and gently tucked some hair behind my ear.

I smile.

"You are so beautiful Bella." He said in his morning voice, and giving me a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I love you." I smile even more.

"I love you too."

...

After we got up, I walked into the bathroom to get myself ready for the day.

I looked in the mirror and saw my messy hair.

I let out a quick giggle.

Last night was, amazing.
Alex really knows what to do with the ladies.

I decided to have a shower, to clean myself up a bit.

...

(5 min later)

As I was singing in the shower, Alex walked in.

I didn't notice, since I faced the wall and was singing with my eyes closed.

"You are such a lovely singer." He smiled.

I turn around and see Alex leaning against the door.

"You're joking right?" I look at him seriously. while trying not to smile, cause of...Alex (duh)

I turned back around.

"I am not stupid Bel." He left out a soft chuckle.

"Prove it." I give him a quick look over my bare shoulder.

Alex stepped closer to the shower.

"Okay, let me join you then."

He undressed himself and stepped into the shower with me.

He grabbed my waist and turned me around, so we would face each other.

I giggle.

The water drops were forming little rivers on his bare chest.

He dove in for a kiss.

As we were standing there, in the shower, both completely naked, I realised that he probably still had to pay his water bill.

I gently pulled away from the kiss and grabbed the first bottle of shampoo I saw.

"Watermelon kids shampoo."

"Alex, jeez!" I laughed.

"What? It's good!" He laughed aswell.

I opened the cap thingy, but Alex grabbed the bottle away from me.

"Let me do this..." he smirked.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes.

He smiled.

I turned around so he could put the product on my hair.

He gently massaged my scalp while applying it.

My legs became a bit numb.

Wow he is so good at this.

"Okay now let's rinse it." Alex said as he moved my body in the direction of the shower head.

He stroked his fingers trough my hair as the water rinsed out the shampoo.

I turned around and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I love showering with you." I grabbed his hand.

"You have no idea how badly I wanted to do this with you." He smiled and made little circles on the back of my hand.

"Now it's your turn Al." I smiled and grabbed the shampoo again.

...

After showering, we went back into his bedroom to start dressing ourselves again.

I was going to wear the same dress as yesterday since I brought nothing with me to this kinda predicted, but unexpected sleepover.

"Oh boy..." I said.

"What's the problem Bel?" Alex faced me while putting on a t-shirt.

"My dress is still wet." I look disappointed. "I probably should've worn a coat while running in the rain."

"Don't worry about it! I got you covered." Alex smiles and trows one of his vintage band tees in my direction.

"Thank you." I smile like a little girl.

I pulled the t-shirt over my head, and I looked in the mirror. Alex' shirt looked like a dress on my much tinier body. I searched for a belt and put it on my waist so the t-shirt would suit a bit better. I put on my fishnets that I wore yesterday and finish of with my black boots.

Nailed it.

Alex walked back into the bedroom, after he left to go to the bathroom real quick.

"Wow... you look-..." Alex smiled and his cheeks went a bit red.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Can I keep this t-shirt? I love it so much."

"You can have anything you want, besides, it looks better on you anyways." He smiled.

I blew him a little kiss from across the room.

He chuckled.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Alex walked up to me.

"Well, I still have to pay my rent, but other than that, I am all yours." I smile.

"Well, you don't have to pay the rent if you want to." Alex looked me in the eyes.

"I really do have to pay the rent, otherwise that's illegal?" I giggle and roll my eyes.

"No no no." Alex cupped my cheek. "You don't have to pay rent if you don't live there anymore."

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Come live 'ere! If-.. if you want to ofcourse." Alex smiled.

"Al I-..." I look into his deep brown eyes. "Sure, why not!"

He dove in for a passionate kiss.

I am moving in with Alex.

Omgzmgogmfamg!!!

OMG YAYYYYY