26. Haute couture

Thank you guys so much for the 1k reads! ❤️❤️❤️
—————————————————————

I arrived at work and went to my desk.

"Hey girl!" Cara waved.

"Hi! How was your weekend?" I smile.

"Very good... I had a wild Saturday night." Cara winked.

"Good for you Cara." I giggle.

I take of my coat and grab my bag to get my papers and shit.

When I open it, I saw the folded page that Alex gave to me, laying on top of everything.

I roll my eyes and decided to unfold it and read it.

"To Arabella Brown..." I mumble as I read the last sentence. My cheeks went pink.

My god Turner...

You're a fucking lyrical genius.

...

It was 4 pm and I was pretty much done with the work I had to do that day. I wrote an entire article for the newest vogue edition.

Now, it was time for me to focus on finding an outfit for the Mastercard awards.

"Alexa? Can you help me with something?" I opened Alexa's office door.

"Of course! What's up?" She looked up from her computer.

"I am attending the Mastercard awards tonight with Alex, and I still haven't found an outfit." I plop down on the lazy chair in her office.

"That's quite perfect actually." Alexa's eyes light up. "We received a 'Dior haute couture' dress this morning for a shoot we did today."

"You have?"

"Yes! And you should get it for tonight!" Alexa gets up and walks towards the room next to her office. "Come on!"

I walk after her and we enter the next room. It's a clothing room were lot's of collections are kept.

"Here it is." Alexa turns towards the dress she was talking about.

"Oh my Alexa... That's beautiful." A smile grows on my lips.

"Try it on!" She looks at me.

"I don't know if I should... it's Dior!" I shake my head.

"Oh don't worry about it! Nobody will notice." Alexa giggles.

"Isn't this like... illegal?" I look at Alexa.

"Oh no! It's just me, borrowing a dress to you, and it'll be back tomorrow right?" Alexa asks.

"I guess..." I smile again.

"Oh Pablo!" Alexa waves at Pablo who was walking into the room.

"Hello ladies, what are you two up to?" He smiles.

"It would be okay if I let Bella borrow the Dior dress right?" Alexa casually asks.

"I mean... sure? She won't ruin it, will you?" Pablo turns his head towards me.

"Of course not! I'll be careful with it!" I quickly say.

"Then why not? Just make sure to return it tomorrow morning. It's going back to Paris in the afternoon." He smiles.

"I'll make sure of it." I smile as well.

"Great!" Alexa says as Pablo walked out again.
"Now... go try it on!"

"Okay yay!"

I slip into the dress and Alexa gave me some Chanel heels to match it with.

"My lord Bella... you look amazing." Alexa's jaw dropped when I stepped out of the little fitting room that was inside of the storage room.

"It's quite something isn't it?" I giggle.

"You look like a bloody princess! It fits you perfectly." Alexa smiles.

"Thank you so much for letting me borrow it." I walk towards Alexa and hug her.

"Anything, sweetie." She hugs me back.

...

...

...

Bit of a shorter one, but I hope you still liked it!