31. Paris baby

We arrived in Paris!

Alex and I visited some parts of the beautiful city and we got our stuff at my new apartment.
Alexa waited for us there, and gave me my key.
We chatted a bit and she went back to her apartment, aka the apartment next to mine.

The apartment ->

"It's quite stunning wow

"It's quite stunning wow." Alex couldn't believe his eyes when we first stepped in.

"Louis did a great job didn't he?" My jaw dropped as I looked around.

"Who is Louis?" Alex turned his head towards me.

"Uhm he is-.." I got interrupted by a voice behind us.

Alex and I turned around and saw a brunette man standing in the door opening. He was quite a snack not gonna lie.

"So, do you like your apartment?" The man said as he leaned against the door. He smirked a bit.

"Uh-.. yes!" I quickly answered. "You're Louis right?" I recognised him from the picture Alexa showed me.

"Correct! You must be Arabella Brown." He said in a bit of an french accent and held out his hand.

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you."

He smiled. "Pleasure is mine."

He turned my hand over and kissed it softly.

We stared in each other eyes as he was still holding my hand.

"Uhum." Alex scraped his throat. "I am Alex, Bella's boyfriend." He stepped forward.

I quickly let go of Louis' hand and faced away. I could feel Alex was a bit tense.

"Ah! I see, nice to meet you Alex." He shook Alex hand.

"The apartment is beautiful indeed." Alex relaxed a bit.

"That's great to hear." Louis smiled. "You two can decorate it yourself if you don't like the interior already."

"Oh, I won't be living here." Alex confessed.

"Okay I get it, no worries." Louis smiled.

Alex tensed up a bit again.

"Uhm, I find the apartment gorgeous already, so I won't be redecorating it." I interrupted.

"Okay good! But if you ever need help, I am nearby." Louis looked at me. "I live on the second floor."

"Great to know." I smiled and waved Louis goodbye as he stepped out of the apartment.

(I live on the 3th floor -> aka the top floor. Alexa does too, our apartments are the only ones on that floor. Just so you'll get a better picture :))

"So, what do we think of Louis?" Alex shut the front door.

"A nice chat right?" I tilt my head a bit.

"Sure, sure." Alex walked to the little balcony.

"Are you okay?" I asked confused.

"Yeah sure..." he grabbed a cigarette and lit it. He was leaning on the iron fence.

"It's Louis isn't it?" I crossed my arms as I walked towards the little balcony Alex stood on.

"It's just..." he turned around and faced me. "He seems a bit too smirky doesn't he?"

"Oh please, he's just trying to be nice." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I wonder how nice he'll be when I leave for London again." He hissed.

"Are you actually serious?" I frown.

"I-... I am sorry." He shook his head and turned around to continue smoking his cigarette.

I stepped closer to him and put my chin on his shoulder, while he was leaning on the fence.

"It's okay... I kinda like the fact that you get a bit jealous." I wrap my hands around him from behind. And kiss his neck softly.

Alex turns around and kisses me passionately.

"Just be careful okay?" He smiled as he dove back in for another kiss.

"I am yours Alex Turner." I said in between our kiss.
...

It was getting a bit late and Alex and I just returned back to the apartment after having dinner in a little bistro around the corner. We've spent the afternoon unpacking my stuff and chasing each other around the apartment as we were playing a terrible game of hide and seek. Yeah idk why either.

We also did some grocery shopping and everything was settled.

We were now sitting on the sofa, watching some tv. Alex and I both had french as a subject in school, so it wasn't the hardest to understand what they were saying in the tv shows.

I was laying on Alex' chest as he was stroking my hair. (I fooking wish... sjsjajaidjsjwi)

"Are you tired yet?" Alex asked all of a sudden.

"Not quite actually..." I looked up in his eyes.
"Do you want to do something?"

"Do you have something in mind?" He smiled.

"We can go to Alexa's." I stated.

"Let's go." Alex smiled and stroked his nose against mine.

I giggled, and got up from the sofa.

Alex did too, and grabbed his leather jacket.

"She lives nextdoor Al." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't give damn." He chuckled.

I smiled and shook my head. Then, I walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine.

"What's that for?" Alex asked as he saw me with the bottle of wine.

"A housewarming gift for Alexa." I smiled cutely.

"Jeez Bel." Alex laughed and grabbed my waist.

He bend his head over me and looked me in the eyes.

I got up my tiptoes and went in for a kiss.

He held me tightly and lifted me.

I smiled in between kisses.

He pulled away after a while.

"Lets go." He smiled and twirled me around.

Alex stop being so cute 🥺