30. Take off

Get ready for this babes
——————————————————————

"Are you ready?"

Alex asked me as I grabbed my suitcase.

"I think so." I sighed and smiled.

Today was the day. I would be moving to Paris and start my dream job there. I would become the fucking head for an Dior x Alexachung collaboration. I was frankly excited, but it still felt double, cause I wouldn't be seeing Alex for quite a while.

Alex and I talked about it all day and we made countless of plans to visit each other.

But I didn't have to miss him quite yet, Alex had a few days off and decided to fly to Paris with me. We would have a day or two together and after that he would leave for London to finish off the whole moving to LA situation, which would happen in about a month.

"Let me carry that for you, love." Alex smirked and grabbed my suitcase and held it in his left hand. He held his own in his right hand.

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and opened the front door.

The cab was already out front and we loaded our bagage in the trunk.

Alex opened my door and I stepped into the car. I scooched over so Alex could step in aswell.

It was quite early in the morning, so I let out a quick little yawn.

The cab started driving and before I knew it, my eyes started to get heavy.

"Here, beautiful." Alex softly spoke as he tapped his finger on his shoulder.

I got the hint, and laid my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes.

"I love you-..." I said before entering a complete state of coma sleep.

"I love you Bel." He chuckled a bit and laid his head on top of mine.

He shut his eyes as well.

There we were, just sleeping in the back of a cab.

...

"Here we are!" The cab driver spoke.

I opened my eyes and saw Alex hand on top of mine. His head was still laying on my head and he was sleeping.

I chuckled a bit and somehow managed to pull away without letting his head fall.

"Babeh?" I shook his shoulders lightly, and he slowly opened his eyes. "We're here." I smiled.

"Oh-... okay." A big smile appeared on his face and he stared in my eyes.

"We should get out now." I chuckled.

"Right, right." He rolled his eyes and smiled. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and opened the cab door.

...

"Do you want a sandwich before we take off?" Alex smiled at me as we were walking down to the gate.

"Uh-... no, no, I am fine." I lightly shook my head.

"Are you okay?" Alex stopped walking and looked in my eyes.

"I don't know..." I confessed.

"What is it sweetie?" He started to get a bit concerned.

"I-... I have only been on a plane once in my life." I look down.

"Oh but that's okay! Don't worry Bel." He cupped my cheek and lifted my head slightly. "I am right here next to you." He smiled.

"Right." A smile grew on my face.

We just stared in each others eyes for a minute, before hearing a loud bleep sound.

"Passengers of flight 478, we are now boarding."

"That's us." My eyes grew.

"We still have to walk for like 10 minutes to get to our gate." He shook his head.

"Then we'll better fucking go!" I started getting anxious and started walking.

Suddenly a hand grabbed mine and slurred me with them. I look to my left and I see Alex, holding my hand and running.

He looks at me and gives me a little smile.

*

We both ran trough the large halls of the airport.

It was a lot of fun.

After a while, we finally got to our gate.
On time!

"Oh thank god, we made it." I sighed, a little out of breath.

"Easy money." Alex smiled and looked proud.

I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder lightly.

"Oh you shouldn't have." Alex picked me up and trew me over his shoulder.

"ALEX NOO!" I yelled and laughed so hard.

Alex walked us to the little desk area to show our passports and tickets, the lady behind it giggled as she saw me bungling over Alex' shoulder. We got everything set, and walked in the little hallway towards the airplane.

"Put me downnnn!!!" I kicked my legs.

"Only if you will give me a kiss."

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes as Alex gently put me down again.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and pulled away. Then, I raised my right hand and slapped his cheek.

"And that's for embarrassing me." I giggled as Alex held his hand on his cheek.

"Ouch!" He chuckled and we started walking again. I held his hand and kissed his painful cheek.

...

We sat down on our seats and the plane was about to take off.

I was shaking a bit, since I was still a little anxious about flying.

Alex seemed to notice that I was uncomfortable, and laid his hand on top of mine.

I turned it around and held his hand.

"I'll be okay." He smiled at me.

I looked in his eyes and nodded.

After a couple of minutes, the plane took off.

"Here we go." Alex said.

It was quite a rough take off, and I squeezed Alex' hand tightly.

We were now calmly flying in the sky.

"See, that wasn't too bad?" Alex turned his head towards mine.

"I guess..." I turned my head aswell.

Alex gave me a kiss on my lips.

I smiled as soon as he pulled away.

Alex looked in my eyes and said.

"So which movie are we going to watch?"

This was way too cute :(