35. You

"Are you coming?"

I hears Louis shout to me while I was in the bathroom taking a shower.

I got out of the shower and dressed myself. "I am almost done Lou."

We were about to go to a party Louis was invited to. It was in London so we were staying in a hotel room to get ready and spent the night after the party.

I slid on my little black dress and curled my hair.

"You look gorgeous." Louis smiled at me as he saw me getting ready.

"Thank you." I got to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"What was the party for again?" I asked him.

"It's some album release party that my brother was involved with." Louis explained. "He helped producing the thing."

I smiled. "Your brother must be very talented."
"What's the albums name?"

Louis grabbed his phone and searched for the name. "Ah, right here! It's called... Tranquility Base hotel and Casino."

I nodded gently. "Sounds fancy."

...

(At the venue of the party)

We came to this fancy ass building, filled with people and champagne. Louis and I went to the bar area to get some air from the large crowd.

"Omg Bella?!" I heard a voice say.

I turn around and see Mona standing behind me with a glass of champagne in her hand.

"MONA! Omg it's been such a long time!" I jumped of my barstool and gave Mona a big hug.

"What are you doing here?!" She said excitedly.

"Louis' brother invited us to this party." I said.

Mona looked confused. "Oh, well I didn't know you two were friends again."

I looked at her. "Friends with who?"

And in that moment, I hear a voice speaking through the speakers.

"Thank you everyone, for coming to our album release celebration. I hope you will enjoy it."

I felt goosebumps on my skin.
That voice.... it can't be.

Can it?

I turned around and looked on the stage.

I never thought I would see this again

The Arctic motherfucking Monkeys were standing on the stage. Playing what appeared to be their first song on their new album.

Everyone was shouting and dancing, but I felt numb. I couldn't even hear a damn thing.

There he was, he was sitting behind the keyboard. With his sandcoloured suit and messy looking hair.

I kept staring and felt my eyes tearing up.

Then, he looked into the crowd and saw me standing there.

"Fuck"

I murmured.
Then, I turned around and left the room.

I quickly took the elevator to the rooftop. "This is only a dream... it can't be." I kept thinking to myself while standing in the little moving box.