19. Ex's and the oh's

Helloooo! Enjoy this chapter :)
—————————————————————

(Bella's pov)

Today was the day.

My first day as an editor at Vogue magazine!

I stood in front of my closet.

"Do you know what you are going to wear love?" Alex snuck behind me and hugged me from behind.

"It's too difficult! I want to make an good impression, but not seem to try hard." I frowned my brows.

"I am sure you'll look amazing, you always do." Alex started swinging me side to side as he was hugging from behind.

I giggled.

He started placing soft kisses to the side of my neck.

"Stop!! I've got to go get dressed Al." I laughed.

"Hmm alright I'll leave you two alone." He stepped away from the hug and pointed to me and my closet.

I grabbed a blouse and layered a knee length dress over it. I finished it of with some black fitting boots and called it a day.

I felt very fashionable :)

I grabbed my bag and walked towards the frontdoor

"Where you going?" Alex looked up as he sat on the sofa writing some lyrics.

"Work? You already knew that?" I turn around facing him, and look confused.

"But, I want to drop you of!" Alex smiled.

"Oh lord, okay but we have to go, like, right now!" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I am ready to go!" Alex got up from the sofa and jogged towards the kitchen and grabbed his keys.

"Let's go my lady."

...

"Thank you for the ride Al." I smiled as we pulled up at the Vogue office. (I don't know if that exits in Sheffield, let's pretend it does.)

"It was my greatest pleasure." Alex smiled as I gave him a peck on his cheek and opened the door of his car.

"Text me when I can pick you up again." Alex looked out of the opened door.

I grab my bag from the passengers seat and roll my eyes again. "I will babe."

"Babe?" Omfg Bella what the hell.

"Babe?" Alex chuckled. "I could get used to that." He smirked.

"Stop it, I gotta go." My cheeks went red. "See ya." I closed the car door and walked to the entrance of the office.

As I heard Alex drive off, I turned around once more and waved at his car.

"Okay Bella, you can do this." I mumble to myself as I turn back around facing the huge entrance.