32. White Wine

"Hey Lexa!"

Alexa opened her front door and saw me and Alex standing there. She smiled.

I shook the bottle of wine a bit to show it to her.

"You brought some wine huh?" She giggled.

"Wine is always the right answer." I said confidently.

Alex gently pushed me from the side and rolled his eyes while smiling.

I gave him a quick look and started smiling too.

"Well, come in! Louis is here too!" Alexa said as she turned around and walked over to her living room.

Alex and I followed her. And Alex whispered in my ear: "Louis huh?" He clenched his teeth.

""It'll be fine." I responded, and brushed my fingers against his.

I gave him a quick little kiss on his cheek.

He grabbed my hand as we entered the living room.

Louis and some other lady were sitting on Alexa's sofa. There were candles on the little side table and some poker cards on the coffee table.

"You've met Louis right?" Alexa turned towards us.

"Yeah, we have." I smile.

"Good! Well, this gorgeous lady over here is Louis' girlfriend: Colette." She smiled.

I could feel Alex relaxing as he loosened his grip in his hand.

"Oh call me Coco." She smiled and got up from the sofa.

"I am Arabella, but call me Bella." I giggled as we shook each others hands.

"I am Alex, nice to meet you." Coco let go of my hand and shook Alex'

"Lovely to meet you all." She said in a french accent.

"Well, who wants some wine?" Alexa chuckled.

...

It was a great night. Alexa, Louis, Coco, Alex and I played poker the whole night and got pretty tipsy at one point, as Alexa grabbed every bottle of liquor she owned out of the cabinet. She wanted to get a bit wasted because everyone was in a relationship in this room, and she missed her boyfriend who would come within a week. He had to take care of things back in Sheffield.

Alex seemed very comfortable. He and Louis talked a lot with each other and I could see them becoming friends. Alex finally accepted that Louis would be no harm to me, as he realised that Coco was his girlfriend. Speaking about Coco: she is so lovely! She is a french model and lives with Louis on the second floor.

It was getting quite late. Louis and Coco left to their apartment, and it was just us three now.
We watched some television. I heard Alex yawn and saw his struggle to keep his eyes open.

After a while he dozed off on my shoulder.

"We should head back to my place." I softly said to Alexa who was sitting on a nice chair across us.

She giggled and nodded.

"Aliepalie?" I softly stroke his hair.

"Mhm?" He opens his eyes.

"Let's get back to my apartment." I giggled as he was looking a bit confused.

He stretched out.

"Yeah, yeah good idea." He rubbed his eye.

"Will I see you guys tomorrow?" Alexa asked.

"Of course!" I smile.

"Actually..." Alex interrupted. "I am terribly sorry Alexa, but Bella and I have a busy day tomorrow."

"We do?" I ask confused.

"I have arranged a date for you my love." He smiles at me.

"Of course you have." I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek.

"You guys are the cutest." Alexa smiles. "I guess I'll see you another time. We live next to each other so that wouldn't be too hard."

I giggled.

"Thanks for having us Lex." I get up from the sofa and give Alexa a hug.

"Anytime."

I am dealing with a major writers block soooo... don't excpect much in the next couple of days. I am so sorry, but I promise -> it'll get spicy :)