(Chap 14) I'll Never Hurt You

Ellie's P.O.V

I lied on the couch staring at the ceiling. I was just thinking about how much my life has changed. Leaving my parents, leaving Luke, and being with Harry. Harry... He should be home soon. He called and told me that the meeting was going to run late and he had to cancel our date for tomorrow because he has an interview.

I was a little upset about him canceling, but I get it. He's famous, he has other commitments, and the fans... The fans would probably hate me. God, I hope they don't hate me, but it's not like they know about me. They think Harry and I are just "friends". They don't know that we are so much more than that.

My eyes began to feel heavy as I slowly drifted to sleep leaving all of my thoughts behind. I tried to fight it, but I let the sleep consume me.

"Emily Alice Wilson."A voice hissed.

My eyes shot open at the sound of my name.

I glanced around and found that I was no longer in Harry and Louis's apartment, but in an open field surrounded by nothing but tall grass.

I picked myself up off the ground and found that I was wearing a long pale pink dress, and my long brown hair was put up in a bun. It was as if I was going to some wonderful, huge, event.

"Emily Alice Wilson."I heard my name called again.

My eyes wandered around trying to find who or what could have said my name.

"Emily Alice Wilson."

There it was again.

"Who's there?"I asked trying to sound broad.

"Guess." The voice said, but it was more of a whisper this time.

I turned around quickly and I saw my father's cruel face.

I let out a scream and my dad let out a cruel laugh. He began to reach for me and I took off running. I fell over my dress, and I scrammbled back to my feet. I took of the high heels I was wearing and threw them in my dad's direction.

He just merely laughed and he disappeared.

I let out a sigh of relief, but it was short lived.

My dad was standing right in front of me chuckling.

"You can't get rid of me that quickly, Emily."He smirked.

I began running away from him, but everytime I thought I out ran him he'd reappear right in front of me. But I kept running.

Finally I came to an edge. I looked over it and there was just water. I was out of breath, tired of running. My whole body just wanted to jump into the cool water, but I knew if I died the fall would kill me.

I let out a sigh, and turned my back away from the cliff. I felt a pair of hands grab onto my shoulder.

I was face to face with my dad. His sharp blue eyes smiled at me.

But this time I didn't even scream. I was so worn out.

"Just do what you usually do."I said softly.

"Good girl."My dad smiled.

My dad tightened his grip on me, and threw me over the edge.

My voice finally came back and I screamed as I watched my dad get smaller and smaller as I fell.

I hit the body of water hard. I felt like a thousand knives were going into my back. I found myself unharmed, and able to swim though. The water hadn't paralyzed, or killed, me to my surprise.