(Chap 13) Don't You Think It's a Bad Idea?

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry, I need to talk to you."Liam said cutting off my video game.

"Aw! Come on, Liam! I was just about to beat my high score,"I complained.

"That can wait."

"Fine. What's so important that I couldn't kill zombies?"I asked.

"It's about Ellie-"

"What about Ellie?"I said quickly.

"You've been seeing her, right?"

"I see her everyday. She lives here."

"You know what I meant, Harry."Liam said.

"As in dating?"I asked, but I already knew the answer is yes.

"Yeah."

"What gives you that idea?"

"Zayn caught you two making out in the kitchen."Liam's eyes looked humored.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Liam and I kind of just sat together in silence. We didn't have anything to say to each other. I could lie and tell him that it was "out of the moment", but I know he would catch on sooner than later. And he did kick Managment's ass the other day.

"We're seeing each other."I blurted out."Don't be mad, or disappointed, or-"

"Why would I be mad?"Liam asked.

"Because... I don't know... Don't you think it's a bad idea?"I said honestly.

"I'm actually happy for you, Harry. I told Zayn not to tell the rest of the guys until you are ready to tell them yourself."Liam hesitated."You know Managment is not going to lik-"

"Fuck Managment!"I said.

Liam let out a huge laugh and nodded his head in agreement.

"Did I tell you yet?"Liam asked after he was done laughing.

"Tell me what?"

"I'm talking to Danielle again."

I looked at Liam unsure of his statement. Don't get me wrong, I love him and Danielle, but I feel like it will fall apart again. But then again Liam has always been a fighter, and would do anything to keep her in his arms.

"I'm happy for you, mate."I said and I gave him a hug.

"Thanks. We aren't dating yet, but hopefully everything works out. I'm gonna avoid telling Mr. Fatts for a while..."Liam hesitated.

"Shit! We got that meeting tomorrow afternoon with Satan himself don't we?"I asked.

"Yeah."

"Well I'll avoid talking about Ellie... I hope things work out between you and Danielle. Our fans went nuts when you two broke up. Plus I shipped you two."I smiled.

"You've been on tumblr too much,"he laughed,"but yeah, I hope so too."

I smiled.

"Alright, well I'll leave you to killing zombies."

"Liam,"I said catching him before he walked away.

"Yeah?"

"You deserve the best."

"And as do you."

With that we both smiled at each other and he walked off humming Breakeven.

Ellie's P.O.V

I walked out of the living room checking the time. 11:35 a.m. Harry really needs to get up. 

I made my way to his room where he was still sleeping.

"Babe,"I whispered in his ear, but he didn't hear me."Babe. Harry. Hazza. Baby. Boyfriend. Hazz. Sexy Curls. Babe. Harry. Styles. Harry.... HARRY WAKE UP!"

"Nooooo,"I heard him moan.

"Babe, you have a meeting today with management. Starts in less than thirty minutes."I said tugging on the blankets.

"I don't wanna go,"he whinned through a pillow.

"Fine. Guess I'll tell Louis that you ripped his favorite pajamas, and how you stained his favorite pants. or maybe I should talk about when you pissed your pants that one day at camp..."

"You wouldn't,"he dared.

"Oh, but I would."

I made my way over to the door, and I felt a tight squezze.

"HARRY LET ME GO!"I hollered while laughing.

"NO!"He screamed."I'm not letting you tell them about anything!"

"Well than go to the meeting!"I laughed.

"No! I wanna stay all day here with you!"He whinned.

"You'll get in trouble! Go!"

Harry pinned me to the bed. His cool breath made my whole body tingle. He brushed his warm lips against mine and I began to feel fireworks all over again.

"Still want me to go?"He asked.

"No,"I said in a small whisper. I ached for his lips.

"Too bad!"He laughed and he got off of me and began getting dressed.

"Wha- What are you doing?"I asked in shock.

"Going to the meeting."He said while putting on his hoodie.

"Bu-But-"

"By love you, Babe!"He smiled and kissed me on the forehead before he ran out the bedroom door.

I huffed and sat on the bed. Really. That freaking tease.

I felt my phone buzz and I unlocked it to see who it was from.

From Hazza Styles:

Babe, how did I end up with the most beautiful girl in the world?

Me:

How did I end up with the corniest boy in the world?

From Hazza Styles:

You were blessed ;)

Me:

Go to your meeting you ass.

From Hazza Styles:

I knew you wanted it ;)

Me:

Pretty sure I don't.

From Hazza Styles:

Oh fine... Hey can we have a day just to ourselves tomorrow?

Me:

Yes! I would love that so much!

From Hazza Styles:

Then it's a date! Gotta go!

Me:

Love you!

From Hazza Styles:

I love you more beautiful!