(Chap 16) How Am I Supposed To Tell Him?

Ellie's P.O.V

I threw up for the fifth time this morning, and I groaned as I rested my head on the cool toliet seat.

"Ellie, you alright?"Louis asked knocking on the door.

"No, I'm really really sick."I said throwing up once again.

"Want me to take you to the doctor?"He asked.

I unlocked the door and nodded my head yes. He grabbed his car keys and since doctor offices are closed on Sundays we were taking me to the ER.

We waited for what seemed like hours to get my test results back.

"Emily Alice?"The nurse called.

"That's me!"I said walking over to her with Louis by my side.

She nodded her head and gestured for me to come closer.

"I'd like to ask you some questions before we perscribe you anything. It looks like you have food poisioning, but we want to make sure."The nurse, Mrs. Lanard, said.

"Okay, sure."

"Follow me."

Louis and I followed the brunette nurse to a room, so we can have more privacy. Mrs. Lanard closed the door behind us, and smiled. She sat down infront of me with a clip board in hand.

"Alright Ms Wilson, has this throwing up been a resent thing?"She asked.

"No."

"I see... Are you sexually active?"

Louis let out a snicker.

"Erm, yes."I said blushing."But it was a one time thing-"

Louis quieted down.

"Is your period late?"The nurse asked.

"I... Yeah it is."I said now thinking about it.

"Are you sure you aren't pregnant?"

"I'm sure."I said."I think I'm sure..."

"Do you mind if I perform an ultrasound-"

"But I'm not pregnant!"I exclaimed.

"Just for safety reasons..."

"Ellie, let her do it."Louis said. He was holding onto my shoulder tightly. I know he doesn't like the idea."I'll be with you, don't worry."

"Okay, I'll do it."I sighed.

Louis and I followed the nurse into a different room, and she began getting the equipment together. After about thirty minutes she asked if I was ready. I told her yes. Honestly I wanted to get the whole thing over with.

"Well, Ms Wilson, you are indeed pregnant."Mrs. Lanard smiled."Congradualtions, you're going to be a mother."

I stared at the little screen in awe. She was right. You could easily make out the little head and feet and the baby's little hands.

"I-I-"I began, but Louis just squezzed my hand.

"How am I supposed to tell him?"I cried to Louis on the way back to the apartment."It was just a one time thing, and now... Now I screwed up his whole life."

"You haven't screwed up anything, Ellie. Harry isn't the type of guy to just think that way. Just tell him, but do it softly. Let him have time to think about it, he won't leave you."Louis said."I promise he won't hurt you, he even said so himself.

I nodded my head and dried up my tears. I kept thinking about how much our lives were about to change. We still haven't told fans that he and I are dating, just the boys. But I can't keep my growing belly a secret, and we are going to have to tell the fans because I don't want to lie anymore.

Louis and I bought a picture frame and put the ultrasound photo in it. We decided that it would be nice to actually show him the picture of our child. Louis told me he'll help break the news to Harry, so I felt a little better.

We reached the apartment door, and I began to feel really really nervous. I walked in and Harry wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Maybe he's asleep?"Louis said.

We walked over to the bedroom door, and I opened it softly. I walked in and there was Harry sleeping-

"What the fuck, Harry?!"I shouted.

Harry's head popped up from where he was resting.

"Ellie, oh shit!"He said trying to get up.

"Harry, baby, what's wrong?"The blonde lying next to him asked.

I dropped the bag holding the picture, and I heard the glass shatter. I ran out the room, Louis calling after me. I grabbed my car keys and sped off. I don't know where I was going. I just wanted to get out of there.

My mind was racing, my heart pounding. How could he do this to me? Was him saying he loved me just a lie? I can't stop crying, God stop crying! I pulled over to the side of the road. And cried my eyes out. My phone kept ringing, and I knew it was Harry calling. I don't want anything to do with him right now.

I started my car again, and drove to the safest place I know, Luke's. Once I was there I pounded on his door. He opened it quickly, and I fell into his arms crying.

"Ellie, what's wrong?"He asked running his fingers through my hair.

"You were- you were right,"I cried."He would ne-never change."

"Sh, sweetie, it's okay."He cooed.

I slept in my old room. I told Luke everything, even about the baby. He cried with me, and told me he'll be with me every step of the way. That he'd be the dad if I wanted him to be. I hugged him and told him thank you for being here for me.

I layed in bed and thought about how much Harry hurt. He promised he never would, and look where we are now. I'm just another girl who he cheated on...

He promised...