(Chap 6) I Know, It's Mine

We finally came to a stop. I looked around and realized we were back at Harry's place.

"This isn't my apartment building,"I mumbled.

"I know, it's mine."Harry said.

"Well no shit, I figured out that much,"I said under my breath."

"It's too dark to drive all the way back to your place in the pouring rain,"he sighed."Just stay for the night, please?"

I sighed and slammed the car door shut.

"For someone who wants to mend our friendship you're starting off pretty bad."Harry laughed.

"I'm wet, freezing cold, and my feet are killing me. I'm not in the best mood."I shivered.

"Come on,"He laughed and I followed him up the flight of stairs to his apartment number.

He unlocked the doot, and I followed him back into the cozy living room. All the boys were gone except for Louis, he's probably already asleep. I watched as Harry went into another room and come back.

"I started the shower for you. You'll be using my bathroom, hope you don't mind."He said."I already laid out two towels for you. There's an extra tooth brush under the sink, and if you need a razor I should have some extra there too."

"Thanks,"I said.

I walked into his bedroom, not paying too much attention to it, and into the bath. It was pretty big. Double sink, huge shower, tub to the side, and a huge mirror just above the sink.

I stepped into the hot shower and sighed as my body became warmer. Once I was done I grabbed the towel he let out for me and wrapped myself up. I grabbed the extra toothpaste and brushed my teeth when I realized I was forgetting something, an extra set of clothes.

I slowly walked out the bathroom with my towel around me.

"Erm, Harry?"I sighed.

He was on his king sized bed reading a book. He galnced over it and then began smiling.

"Well you like to move fast!"He laughed.

"I'm not trying to seduce you! I just need clothes,"I hissed.

"Mhm, sure,"he joked."It's alright everyone wants a piece of my ass now adays."

He got up and began looking through his closet and dresser drawers. Once he emerged from there he handed me a bundle of clothes. I quickly grabbed them and went back into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I looked to see what exactly he brought me to wear. He brought me boxers and one of his shirts. I sighed as I looked at them, but I sucked it up and put it on. I brushed my hair out and walked out.

Harry looked up from his book and smiled.

"They're a bit big on you,"he smiled.

"Yeah..."

It was quiet for a while.

"Here you can sleep in here, I'll sleep on the couch. If you need anything you know where to find me. Just uh, I don't know have a good nights sleep?"He said as he jumped up off the bed.

 "I can sleep on the-"

"No, I'll sleep on the couch. Good night,"he said cutting me off.

He walked out leaving me alone in his room. I took a look around before I went onto the bed. It wasn't what I was expecting. Before he left for the X-Factor his room was blue with posters all over the wall, pictures here and there, and a small tv just across his little room. Now it's huge, a grand window looking out to the city, a creme color but it looks somewhat gold, his closet now a walk in, a tv hung on the wall. No poster, no hint of the old Harry, but it sure was glamorous guess I should've expect that from a huge star.