(Chap 12) So What Does This Mean?

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up thinking I'd forget everything that happened last night, but of course I didn't. I remember everything perfectly. The Truth or Dare, Harry and I kissing...

Man that was such a great kiss, it was just... Wow. Gah! Stop thinking about it! It didn't mean anything it was a dare. It was a dare... Man, I wish it wasn't... No. Stop, he doesn't like you! You don't like him, or maybe..

Damnit, Ellie, stop thinking about the stupid kiss!

I sighed and crawled out of Harry's bed.

Wait... How did I get in Harry's bed? And where's Harry?

Uh, just screw it.

I looked around his room, and everything was pretty much how I left it last night. I walked out the room and found Zayn and Niall asleep together on the couch.

I let out a small smile. I walked into the kitchen and attempted to make a hot cup of tea.

I tried pouring the tea in my mug, and I failed completely.

I cursed under my breath as I ran cool water on my now burning hand. I heard a snicker and I turned around to find Harry grinning at me.

"Don't laugh at my pain,"I said.

"How can I not,"he said as he came closer to me.

I hit him with a cup towel, and attempted to pour the tea in my cup once again.

I heard Harry laugh again as I burned my hand again.

"Damnit!"I said as I ran cool water on my hand again."God just doesn't want me to have tea today!"

"Here,"Harry said as he poured the tea with ease into my cup.

"Well that solves my tea problem,"I mumbled,"but not my hand."

I looked at my now red hand. It wasn't a bad burn, but it still hurt like hell.

"Come here,"Harry said cooly.

I went up to him, and he picked me up and placed me on the counter. He grabbed my hand and looked at it. He mumbled something to himself as he continued examining my hand.

"I'll be right back,"he said and he disappeared out of the kitchen.

He returned with a tub of green stuff.

"What's that?"I asked as he grabbed my hand again.

"Something for the pain."He said as he opened the tub.

"Oh."Was the only thing I said.

Harry began applying the ointment, I'm assuming, on my hand. The burning soon became more cooling.

I looked at Harry, and his eyes met mine. I blushed and looked back at my hand. He was still rubbing it even though the ointment was already spread. I looked back up at him, even though I was sitting on the counter I still had to look up to meet his eyes.

His eyes were still on me, and suddenly both of our lips crashed each other. I tugged on his curls as he held my waist.

Our kisses became more intense, and we heard a cough.

We pulled away from each other to find Zayn taking a sip of my tea. He rose his eyebrows, and cleared his throat before he spoke up.

"Just friends, eh?"He said.

I jumped off the counter and blushed.

He just let out a chuckle, took a sip, and walked out.

"How's your hand?"Harry said in a husky voice.

"Better."Was all I said.

"Good."

Harry and I kind of just stood there awakwardly not knowing what else to say.

"Harry?"I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"That kiss-"

"Was just out the moment, and we should forget it?"He said not meeting my eyes.

"No... I was just wondering if it meant anything to you because-"

"Because what?"He asked.

"Because it meant something to me,"I said not willing to look at him,"but clearly it didn't mean anything to you."

I felt him get closer to me, and he lifted up my chin so I could meet his eyes.

"Ellie,"he whispered,"that kiss meant everything to me."

"So what does this mean?"I asked.

"It means we aren't just friends anymore,"he said brushing strands of my hair out of my face.

"Oh, than what are we?"I smiled.

Harry kissed my lips once more before he answered me again.

"We're a secret, are you okay with that?"He asked.

"Do secrets get kisses?"

"They get plenty of kisses."

"I'm perfectly fine with being a secret."I smiled as he kissed me.

"Good."

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but here ya go!