(Chap 17)Can We Start All Over?

Harry's P.O.V 

"Lou, what am I supposed to do?!"I yelled.

"Hey, don't take this out on me."He said calmly looking into my eyes."You screwed up big time. You put this on yourself. What was going through your fucking mind, Harry? 'Hey let me bring this slut in and bang her my girlfriend won't notice',"Louis said trying to mimic me.

"You know it wasn't like that!"

"Oh really? Then what was it like, huh? Tell me, Harry. What went through your mind when you saw that girl? Enlighten me."Louis hissed.

"I don't know."I said honestly.

"I'm tired of that answer, Harry."

Louis began to walk out when he noticed the bag on the floor where Ellie had thrown it earlier today. He picked it up, and I could hear the broken glass hitting each other. He walked over to me and plopped it on my bed. He took one last look at me and walked out.

I looked at the bag, and decided to look at what was inside. In it was a broken picture frame. I slowly took it out of the bag, and looked at it. That's when I realized it held a picture of a-

"Baby..."I said aloud.

I stared at the picture trying to register it in.

"Louis!"I yelled.

He walked into my room, and leaned against the door.

"Yeah?"He said raising his eyebrows.

"Tell me... Tell me this isn't mine."

"Sorry, Hazz..."He said looking down."Ellie was feeling sick so I took her to the ER, and we found out she was pregnant. It's yours. She would never cheat on you, or lie to you like that. You know what's funny? She was so concerned about fucking up your life, but in reality you fucked up hers."Louis was looking at me now.

"I-I didn't know."I cried."I-I tried ca-calling her, but she won't pick up."I cried."You ha-have to help me, Lou. I-I can-can't do this by myself."

Louis sighed and walked over to me, and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"You won't be alone, trust me, but you need to make things right with her. She can't raise a baby by herself, you know that. She needs to know that you'll be here for her."Louis said."Crying won't fix anything, Harry. Now get some sleep. We have a meeting with management tomorrow."

I nodded my head, and Louis walked out. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. All I could think about was Ellie and how much I screwed up.

I promised her I would never hurt her, and I broke it. I promised...

I woke up with my eyes puffy from crying last night. Liam picked me and the lads up so we could ride together for the meeting.

Once we were there Mr. Fatts didn't keep us waiting. He called us into his office, and we could tell he was mad.

"Harry, this meeting is mainly on you today."Mr. Fatts smiled."Is there anything you'd like to share with us?"

"No, sir."I said.

"You sure? What about you, Louis?"Mr. Fatts asked.

"Nope."Louis said popping the p.

"Well I guess I'll have to bring it out in the open."Mr. Fatts said."Yesterday Louis was seen taking Ellie, is it, to the hospital. Now I had a talk with the nurse and she said Ellie was, well, expecting a child. Is that true, Harry?"

My knuckles went white.

"By the look on your face I'm assuming it is... Now I asked the hospital to burn the records. Media doesn't know that it's yours. I would like to keep it that way. You are forbidden to any contact with the mother, you hear me? If I do learn that you have been seeing her I will end your career rather quickly."Mr. Fatts said.