(Chap 11)Stunning

Ellie's P.O.V

"But a house full of boys for a whole night?!"I complained.

"Oh come on! It'd be fun!"Harry said as he leaned against the counter.

"Plus we miss them!"Louis chimed in.

"We just ate lunch with them two hours ago!"I said.

"Pleasseee?"Louis and Harry both asked.

Their eyes widened as they tried to make puppy eyes at me. I have to give it to the boys they could convince me to do anything with those eyes. If they gave me those eyes to ask if I would kill someone for them I might just do it, that's how bad it is.

I sighed, and just nodded my head yes.

"YAAAYYYY!!!"They both shouted excitedly.

I just smiled and walked into Harry's room sighing. I love the boys, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I need a break from their crazy antics.

I looked out Harry's huge window looking over the city. Afternoon traffic was crazy today, but when isn't it? It was always a beautiful sight, but when it's night time that's when it's just stunning. The lights, and it has an amazing view of the London bridge which makes the light reflects right on the water.

"That's why I wanted this apartment,"I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around and there stood Harry looking longly out the window mesmerized by the sight.

"Because of the view?"I asked.

"Yeah... Especially at night, that view is just wow..."Harry said in his own little world."I remember when Louis and I first moved in. We only saw how the views looked during the day, and then at night him and I walked on to the balcony, by the living room, and just looked out over the city. Then he went to bed, and I remember I couldn't sleep that night so I went back out on the balcony and just looked at how beautiful the site was."

"Why?"I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why couldn't you sleep?"

"I was thinking about everything that night. How much my life has changed, how I missed my mom, my sister,"he paused for a second and took a deep breath,"and I thought about you."

"Me?"I choked out.

"Yeah..."

"Why?"

"Because I fucking missed you. I remember when I made it through the X-Factor I wanted to call you so bad, but I thought you were pissed and that you were happier without me. I got so depressed sometimes that I would just bang anyone who was willing to-"

"And missing me caused you to become a man whore?"I asked.

His green eyes flickered on me.

"I don't know how to put it. Other than my mom and my sister, there was never a girl that I adored more than you. I forgot how to treat a girl right, and that led me to disrespecting them. And I felt like shit knowing that I was just becoming this sex object. I didn't want my fans to just think of me as the flirt who would possibly bang you."Harry sighed."But now I have you back, and I'm regaining my morality back. Like I don't care about sex as often anymore because I want to wait until I find Ms Right. You've taught me that girls should be treated beautifully other than just another thing to bang. I thank you for that, and I'm really glad you're here."Harry let out a little smile.

"Well,"I smiled trying to change the mood."I'm gonna help you find Ms Right."

Harry just smiled and looked down at his feet.