(Chap 10) Management

Ellie's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and I regretted it as the sunlight burned my eyes. I let my eyes adjust to the new light and my nose began to crinkle. I smelled bacon and syrup. I rolled out of bed and lazily walked out of Harry's room.

"Harry, I've made breakfas- Ellie?"Louis said startled to find me instead of Harry.

"Oh, hey Louis..."I said awkwardly.

I realized that Harry probably didn't tell Louis I was their new roommate, and I may just leave it for him to explain to Louis instead of me.

"I didn't realize you stayed the night again,"Louis said a bit confused."We could've hung out or something."

"I technically didn't stay the night-"

"Huh?"Louis asked cutting me off.

Before I could answer telling him I moved in Harry walked in.

"Oh."Was all Louis said. He let out a sly grin and spoke once more."So you didn't sleep over. I see what happened. Damn, Hazza, you move quick."

"What?"Harry asked his face written in confusion.

"No!"I quickly defended."I-We-"

"No need to explain yourself, Ellie. It's clear what happened last night. I thought I heard giggling, maybe some moanin-"

"Oh my god! We didn't sleep togethe-"

"Wait, but we did?"Harry said confused as ever.

"We didn't have sex! That's what I meant! We slept in the same bed that's it! Nothing else happened!"I said.

Louis began laughing his head off, and Harry was chuckling.

"She wants the D,"Louis laughed as he slid bacon onto a plate.

"No, I don't!"I whinned.

"Denial."He murmured.

"Just- Uh, whatever." I sighed giving up.

Louis grinned knowing he had won the arguement. After a few minutes of silence both boys got up and came back moments later dressed.

"Where are you going?"I asked my mouth full of bacon.

"Meeting with Management, remember? I told you last night."Harry said as he grabbed his keys to his Range Rover.

"Probably couldn't hear you over her loud moa- OW! Why'd you throw that at me!"Louis complained.

"Because we didn't have sex! Just drop it!"

Louis just chuckled slightly and picked up the shoe I threw at him, and tossed it aside.

"Guess I'll ride with you?"Louis asked Harry.

"Yeah, that's fine."Harry said."Ellie, we'll be done around noon... Why don't you meet us for lunch at Nandos? Niall, Zayn, and Liam would be thrilled to see you."

"Uh, sure. Have fun."I mumbled with my mouth full.

Harry came up to me and gave me a hug. He whispered goodbye in my ear causing me to blush, and he soon let go of me walking off. Louis seemed to notice my blush and he let out a snicker. I quickly turned away and heard the door shut behind them. I jumped out of my seat and went back into Harry's room, it was time to explore.

I went through Harry's closet, but there was nothing interesting in their except for some clothes. Then a shoebox fell on top of me.

"Ow!"I hissed under my breath.