⁴.⁷black later

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

—THE FOURTH YEARS' FIRST DADA CLASS HAS BEEN INTERESTING. Athena's opinion on the new teacher... not the best. The man had taught them the three Unforgivable Curses on their first lesson, demonstrating it on a bug. To make matters worse, Moody had forced Neville to stand up as he watched the bug squirm underneath the crucio curse.

Ron was still ignoring the two (Athena and Harry, he had talked to Hermione on some occasions), but Athena simply didn't care. She was too, mad at him. So, while Harry was at some interview, Ron was dragging Hermione away with him, Athena was currently hanging out with the Baudelaire twins. Fred and George had class, whereas the girl had free period.

"Is there anything other than walking, eating, or reading that we can do?" Louis complained, his head dropped on his sister's shoulder. The three were currently out in the halls, sitting in one of the window-seats.

"We can play Quidditch." Louise suggested. The boy immediately picked his head back up, shaking his head.

"No, absolutely not. What kind of question is that?" A noticable French accent laced in his voice. Louis... did not like Quidditch. Saying he wasn't good at it was an understatement. Give him a Quaffle and all he'd do is just stare at it blankly. Let him on a broom, and he'd start screaming like a banshee.

"Yeah, sadly that's a no." The shorter girl sighed. "The Quidditch pitch is closed off. I've been having to run around the lake instead of there."

Knotting her brow, the older girl looked at her in confusion. "Erm, you run?"

The Black nodded. "Yeah, helps me stay fit and my stamina."

Louise nodded in understanding. "Oh ok. Well since my brother hates sport, and we still have about..." she checked her watch, "half an hour 'til the next bell goes, what do we do?"

A grin formed on Athena's face. "We can prank people."

"No. I'm a good boy." Louis shook his head.

"-And the fact that we both swore that we won't get in trouble during our stay." Added Louise.

"You guys get in trouble back at your school?" A hint of excitement sparked in the Black's eye.

"Not for the reason you think- I would be in time for class, but majority of the time, Louis is late to class, which would earn him detentions. He takes too long with his hair."

The boy rolled his eyes playfully. "These gorgeous locks needs their time. Don't rush them."

"Sure, sure." Then a reminder popped in Athena's mind. The book. "Blimey, I almost forgot... I have to go to the library."

"Do you want us to tag along?" asked the male Baudelaire.

"Sure, if you want. But I'll probably be busy with reading the book, so I won't be talking."

"That's alright, s'actly like my little brother here." Louise slung her arm around her brother's shoulder, ruffling his neat hair, that wasn't so neat after.

"I'm 12 seconds older than you!"

───── ❦ ─────

A weekend. No class. None. Nada. Athena and Harry had wanted to hang out with Neville, like old times. Hence why they were currently situated underneath a tree large tree beside the Black Lake.