⁶.¹⁰together

1996SOKOVIA IN THE AIR

1996
SOKOVIA IN THE AIR

Teleporting to the destination she was supposed to, she stood near the core, her hands out and ready. The other Avengers had taken their stance at the front, facing Ultron.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor yelled out to the robot. Ultron raised his hand up - as if some sort of signal - a whole lot more of robots appearing along him.

"Well fuck, you just had to ask Uncle Thor." Athena breathed out, peering over the robotic army. Steve could be heard saying the same thing, looking at the young girl weirdly. 

"This is the best I can do." His robotic voice stated.

If Athena wasn't with the Avengers right now, she probably would've been scared shitless. How can she not? A whole army of robots (probably more than a hundred) plus its boss, versus ten heroes with and without powers. Fantastic, right?

"This is exactly what I wanted," The robot stated, his hand out to the people surrounding the core. "All of you, versus all of me. How can you possibly hope to win this?"

"Well," Tony started, looking towards Steve. "Like the old man said. Together."

And just like that, the battle started.

Hulk let out a loud roar. Ultron's army had started to run forward, aiming for the core. With that, everyone had started fighting. Each and everyone single one of the Avengers had started fighting against the robots.

Steve was using his strong abilities. With his fast reflexes and strength, it was easy for him to break the robots. However it may have been a bit more tiring as he had to continuously non-stop keep punching and destroying said robots with his hands and shield.

Since Nat and Clint were a bit like Steve, not having any inhumane abilities or suit to fight off the robots with, they were still doing their absolute most. Nat had a mix of using her kicks, punches and even tasers. With Clint, he had used his talent like always - archery. Using his arrows rightfully, he aimed perfectly at the robots, killing them. Like Nat, he would also use hand in hand combat, however he would also use his bow to stab the robots.

Thor was using his hammer and it's power to defeat the robots. With a simple electrocution, the robots would drop dead to the floor. If not the thunder, he would just swing his hammer, hitting the robot until it flew really far back, and eventually crash into something.

With Tony wearing the Iron Man suit, destroying the robots was easy, not that it wasn't easy for the others. With a simple blast or punch, the robots were dead. Sometimes carrying the robot then dropping them far away.

Hulk's tactic was simple. Smash. Due to his large, green body, many robots had clung onto him. This had caused the green dude to roar loudly, smashing, crushing and stomping on robots as he did so. Sometimes even tearing the robots apart with his teeth, as if he was a wild animal devouring its prey.

Now for the twins. They were obviously using their powers, making things easy.WIth Pietro's super speed, it seemed as if a blue flash was just going around, a trail of dead robots behind. Wanda was either crushing, lifting then dropping, or throwing the robots. If any of the robots managed to get past her (as she was the closest to the core, as well as Athena), she would notice and act instantly.

Vision - a name in which the Avengers had decided to give the red guy - was cool in Athena's perspective. He - and Tony - were above, or in the air, taking on any robots that flew in. He would catch the robot, with one hand, then putting his hand through the chest part and ripping a piece of metal (one that resembles its heart). He would also catch the robot, then with the stone on his forehead, he would laser through it. This was also done with the help of Tony, as sometimes he would catch a robot and Tony would use his suit's hand repulsors. Athena enjoyed watching that.

Speaking of the girl, if she were to be honest, she enjoyed destroying those robots. It may have been tiring, but she honestly enjoyed it. The whole time as she threw knives at its chests, her new powers being used as she would lift the robots up then slamming it to the ground really hard (to the point where it breaks), as well as simply kicking it, she had a competitive smile on her face. Her face looked like it was lit up, adrenaline rushing through her as she moved and reacted a a fast pace.

Everything looked like it was going in slow motion. Everyone had done their own thing, helping each other from time to time, as robots laid dead on the ground. Everyone was moving so quickly, but if someone were to be watching the scene in a video or movie, they would imagine it in slow motion.

✎✎✎

Ultron had aimed for Vision. The two going on a one-on-one as they fight for control. But, Vision won. With his laser, he used the power to put impact on Ultron, the strong force making Ultron crash through the wall of the small open cathedral that the core was in, on to the floor outside of said place. Thor and Tony had joined in, Thor using his electric thunder from his hammer as Tony used his repulsors, probably one maximum force.

The robot looked like he wasn't going to back down, however, as a piece of metal detached from his head, the three had slowed down, looking at the robot kneeling. It looked kind of broken. It was sparking, like a broken wire, and it was bending at an odd angle, looking weak.

"You know..." The robot started weakly. "With the benefit of-"

But he didn't get to finish seeing as Hulk had already thrown the metal robot away.