².⁹letter sent home

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "WHERE IS SHE?" Oliver Wood looked at Harry, his expression beginning to become angry.

"I don't know!" Harry replied, mentally telling Athena to hurry up, as he didn't want to face an angry Oliver.

"Maybe she's running late." Fred suggested, shrugging as he looked at the captain.

"Well, what do you think? It's been ten minutes since practice was supposed to start and she's still not here." Oliver scoffed, obviously annoyed.

"What if she forgot?" Another team member asked, Alicia, asked.

"Athena? Quidditch? Forget? Yeah fat chance that'll happen." George answered sarcastically.

"Yeah. Athena loves Quidditch and wouldn't miss it." Harry looked at the person, before switching his vision to the captain, slightly growing worried for the girl.

"Why hasn't she shown up yet?" Hermione asked Ron, her eyes wandering around the Gryffindor Quidditch team from the stands, not being able to spot Athena anywhere.

"I don't know. That girl loves Quidditch so I highly doubt she'll miss it." Ron answered, as he too noticed that Athena still wasn't present.

Hermione stood up, grabbing her stuff as she looked at Ron. "Let's go down there and ask them."

The two second-years students made their way down to the pitch, nearing the team. "Where's Athena? I thought you guys would've started already?" Hermione asked.

"Yes but Athena still isn't here-"

"Wood." Professor McGonagall spoke, earning the attention of the Gryffindor Quidditch team and the two other students. "I'm sorry to interrupt your practice but I need to borrow Potter. Weasley, Granger you too."

"What? What's wrong professor?" Harry looked at their Head of House.

"It's about Miss Black."

"What?" Fred started, worry in his tone.

"What happened to her?" George asked, worried as well.

"I'm afraid I can't say. If you want to know, you'll have to follow along." Professor McGonagall looked at the twins. "Wood, you can continue your practice."

"What? But half our team is gone. We might as well- just- never thought I would ever say this but- cancel practice." Wood sighed. "We'll come along with you. I need to know where Black is. Angelina, Alicia, you guys can go if you want."

The two chasers nodded, leaving the pitch to the girls' locker room. The rest of the team plus Hermione and Ron had followed McGonagall. As they walked through the first-floor corridor, worry had struck between the three.

"You guys don't think that she's..." Ron spoke, his tone slightly scared as they noticed the way McGonagall was leading them.

"No..." Harry denied nervously. "She probably just got hurt from a prank, right?"

"You don't think she's badly hurt, Freddie?" George whispered to his twin, worried about their friend.

"I hope not." The boy replied, hoping that 

Before anybody else was able to speak, they reached the Hospital Wing. The hearts of the three were beating fast as they were nervous about their friend. The doors to the Hospital Wing were opened and they made their way in, their eyes immediately filled with horror and shock. "Athena!"