⁵.¹⁰shopping cart

1995HOGWARTS

1995
HOGWARTS

"Harry! 'Mione! Ron!" Athena yelled out their names as the girl ran in the Gryffindor common room.

"What happened this time?" Asked Hermione.

"Who're you running from this time?" Ron asked after Hermione.

"Are you going to be receiving another detention?" Harry asked after the girl, the three now looking at the girl.

"Wow, not even a "hello Athena" or a "how's your day Fi?" question." Athena scoffed, walking over to the spot next to Hermione as she sat down. "I can't believe you people."

"Well, can you blame us?" Ron questioned, a corner of his mouth quirking up. "You're always in trouble."

"Yeah, normally when you come to us yelling our name-"

"-You're in trouble or running away from someone." Hermione finished Harry's statement.

"Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt to say "hi"." Athena rolled her eyes, grumbling.

The three laughed, Hermione shaking her head as she said "hi Athena" to the girl who possessed a grumpy three-year-old mentality.

Athena frown turned into an open mouthed smile. "Hi M! I've got some news for you guys! I'm not supposed to sound cheery, dammit-"

"I'm guessing it's bad news then?" Ron asked.

Athena nodded. "Filch just put up a new rule of the Barbie Bitch."

"I don't understand why you call her Barbie? She looks nothing like her." Hermione asked the girl

"Barbie reminds me of the colour pink, and the toad only wears pink so-"

"Alright that makes sense." Harry cut her off. "Now what's your news?'

"Oh yeah," Athena then started to lower her voice. "I think someone might have snitched about the DA."

"What?" Harry's eyes widened.

"How do you know?"

"I said I think, not too sure. But the new rule states that all organisations, groups, all that sort of thing, are banned."

Hermione quickly reaches into her bag, bringing a piece of parchment out and inspecting it. "No... it should come up on the paper if someone had snitched."

"What? How does that work?" Ron asked the girl.

"I placed a jinx on the paper we all signed our names on. If anybody's run off and told Umbridge, then we'll know exactly who they are, and they'd regret it."

"You don't mean..." Athena's mouth opened.

Hermione nodded, a smug smile appearing on her face as she let out a small "mhm".