⁷.³⁵anonymous ship

1999INSIDE THE Q-SHIP

1999
INSIDE THE Q-SHIP

Athena stood high inside the alien ship, staying hidden from the alien-squidward. As she had seen no sign of him nor the other sorcerer yet, Athena had reached into the many pockets of her coat, looking for her two-way mirror, the other one belonging to Jericho.

"Jericho," she whispered, hoping that the man would hear her. After being appointed a Hit Witch, the Black was set to work in the man's squad, however, she practically became his own apprentice due to her being trained by him, so she was pretty much his partner. Not long after, the man's face appeared.

Athena then silently pointed to her mouth, the making a pinching gesture- which to them, was a signal to talk in a hushed voice or whisper. Nodding in apprehension, the man talked in a low voice. "Have you got news?"

"We were right. They want the stones, and its for the Thanos guy." Athena answered. "I have no clue what its for, but I figured that if they're willing to travel from planet to planet, kill citizens and such, they want it for something big."

"Do you know what it could be?"

Athena shook her head, eyes looking back down to see if the two were there or not. "Well if they're already of killing any living being and destroying planets or cities, then I doubt its good. Most likely something that would involve multiple deaths all over the universe."

Travers then nodded. "Alright, we've got some people from MACUSA here, and they're about to start a meeting about the ship landing at New York. They want you here."

Athena then laughed nervously, eyes looking around but not at the man at the other side of the mirror, who narrowed his eyes at the girl's behaviour. "Right, about that... I can't."

Suspicion rising, he asked. "Why?"

"I'm on the ship. One of Thanos' side men managed to get the sorcerer who kept possession of the green stone."

"Get off that ship Black." He immediately told her, eyes serious through the mirror.

"Not happening, I need to make sure that they don't take the stone, which would be the key to prevent Thanos from-"

"I don't care Black, get off that ship or I'm apparating there and dragging you back here."

Athena scoffed softly. "Can't do that, you don't know where I am, and you can't do shit without my consent. Tell my family I love them, yeah?"

"Athena, I swear to Merlin-"

Her eyes turned back to the mirror, which then began to flicker from Traver's face to a normal mirror with no reflection. No voice spoke, however it flickered back and forth, until it was just a plain mirror. Must be getting further from Earth...

She sighed, placing the mirror back in her pocket again. She looked back down, and to her luck, the two were there. Eyes trained at them, Athena slowly began walking along the surface of the level she was on, trying to make out what they were saying.