⁵.²grimmauld place

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━"WE'RE NOT MOVING, FI." Sirius stated, a soft look on his face. "Just temporarily staying at my old house."

"Dad, do you even want to stay there?" Athena asked worriedly. She'd known all about the trauma that her father was put through in that place, so finding out that they were going to stay there for a while shocked her.

"No, not really... But if it means that we're all safe, then I'd do it." Sirius answered, placing a small smile on his lips. "Besides, I can get rid of the bad memories with good ones."

Athena sighed, walking towards her father and giving him a hug. "Alright, if you say so."

"It's just going to be headquarters for the Order, we won't move in there."

Athena then crossed her arms. "I hope not. You said grandma screams a lot, that's my job. Not hers."

Then the thought of Athena and his mother just screaming back and forth at each other came across Sirius' mind. "Now I'm rethinking my decision of offering that place."

───── ❦ ─────
𝟏𝟐 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

Athena and Sirius were the first ones to go to Grimmauld Place. They planned to have the two Blacks stay there for a few days ─ to clean up as nobody had lived in there for years. The house was bound to be full of dust or creatures- and once it was ready, the other Order members - and the other children (Hermione, Harry and the Weasley kids) - would be able to arrive. But it had to be quick though, as Harry wouldn't be vulnerable to the death eaters for long.

Sirius wasn't an idiot to offer the house of horrors to the Order. While the man hated the place, he knew that it would be the safest place he knew. His father, and his ancestors, had placed all sorts of safety measures to the house─ hell, it may even have every single one of them! 

So as they stood on the street, in front of where 12 Grimmauld Place was supposed to be, Athena was no doubt in confusion. "Is there some sort of spell here? There's only 11 and 13."

"It's there. Just be patient." Then the houses started shuffling, and there appeared 12 Grimmauld Place. "The house has a whole lot of spells placed on it, keeping it from the muggles and all that."

Athena stood there with her mouth agape, watching as the old house became visible to her. "Woah... That's cool, and smart."

A small laugh escaped Sirius' mouth. "Yeah... It is."

The two had started to walk towards the door, Extension Charms were placed onto the bag they were each holding containing the items they needed. Athena also had her trunk with her, planning to stay in the house until Hogwarts. "But what I don't understand is why the home of the Ancient and Noble house of Black placed in the middle of a muggle street?" Athena asked. "I thought your parents and ancestors hated muggles?"

Sirius seemed to think about it, but just shrugged in response. "I don't know actually, I never got to asking that."

"Maybe I can ask grandma later..."

SIrius widened his eyes, "Oh nooo... she would not like that."

"Exactly." Athena grinned mischievously. Sirius sighed, but he was proud, as it was what he would've done as well.