¹.¹¹christmas

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏
𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ AS ATHENA WOKE UP AT DAWN, THERE WAS ONE THING SHE REALISED: IT WAS QUIET. She knew what that meant, and it was that no one was awake yet. She easily took advantage of that as she quietly made her way out of her room in her black and red pyjamas. She double-checked that no one was actually awake and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. She rushed over to where James had kept their pots and pans, and took one pot out. She found a large wooden spoon to go along with and her plan had begun to form.

She made her way back upstairs, quietly opening all the doors to the rooms as quiet as possible. As all the doors were now open, she took a deep breath, and then started banging the two items together as loud as she can. "WAKE UP EVERYONE IT'S CHRISTMAS!!"

Not much later after that, she was being chased by two adults around the house. The other two boys weren't bothered and would've gone back to sleep but the shouting and squealing were enough for them to get up.

───── ❦ ─────

The sun was about to set and everyone now sar around a large table that James had conjured up. The table had piles of food on top of it and a lot of people sitting around it. Everyone was laughing and talking to each other. All of the Avengers had arrived through the fireplace, who had all gotten used to the foreign travel. Except for Tony, as he said that "it was too dusty".

Not much later, Augusta and Neville Longbottom had also come out of the fireplace. The two would also join the Potter's and Black's for Christmas if they haven't got any plans. Athena was glad that her friends were there to join them for this holiday. However, she was upset that Hermione wasn't, though, the two had sent owls to each other throughout the days and that was enough for Athena.

The last person to arrive was her godfather, Remus Lupin. Though he was late, everyone had waited for him. As Athena looked across the table, she realised that it was an almost identical view from the one she had seen in the Mirror of Erised. The only people missing were two adult females. Though, even if they weren't there, they would still wish them a 'Merry Christmas' as if they were.

As Athena was listening to boys talk about the presents they received this morning - to which she would add in some of her talks - a loud voice had silenced the group. "I would just like to say thank you to everyone - mainly Augusta - for bringing food cause Merlin knows that me or Sirius can not cook up something good for this many people." James had stood up, the adults chuckling at his sentence.

"Thank you all for coming. It really means a lot. If you all haven't noticed yet, we have a new bloke with us today." James spoke, looking over to Ron. "His name is Ron and he's joined us for Christmas this year and hopefully, for the years that follow. We could have all your family here- How many children does Molly have now?"

"Last I remember she had two twins, then Ron. I think they had one more but I'm not so sure." Sirius answered him. "Hopefully it's a girl. I remember Gid and Fab bringing over Molly with the twins. They were at least two years I think, and they were like taking care of little monkeys."

Ron laughed at the thought of his older brothers before he spoke. "Yeah, mum had me after that and then my sister came along."

Sirius and James grinned, then James continued his speech. "That's fantastic! You lot should really come next year for Christmas, although I think we need to find another place because mine or Sirius' is too crowded."

"We could do it at the Tower," Steve spoke up. "We've got lots of room and space there. It's going to be no big deal."

"Splendid! Look at us, already planning next year. Anyways, before I get distracted again, I just want to say Merry Christmas all, and Happy New Year!" James yelled out enthusiastically, which was followed by more "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year's".

Athena was certainly excited for the next Christmas celebration they're having, especially since a new family was joining them.

───── ❦ ─────
𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

The days had passed by fast, and Athena was hugging her father and James goodbye. New Year was just the other day. The two families, plus Ron, had gone over to the Avenger's Tower in New York to watch the firework commotion that was going to happen. The three children had certainly enjoyed it as they danced around to the music, drinking apple juice while the adults had drunk alcohol.

Athena was certainly excited to go back to Hogwarts. For one, she was going to see Hermione again and reunite with her. Not only that, Harry had received her father's invisibility cloak. She and Harry were excited to use it as they knew that they were going to use it to cause many pranks around the school.

The last bell was heard and the three first years were now boarding the train. They had walked through the hallway, looking for a familiar bushy-haired girl. And they did. Athena had opened the door to a compartment and had run to hug Hermione. "Well hello there!" Hermione laughed as she hugged back.

Harry and Ron had soon joined them in the compartment as they all started to share stories about their holiday.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙